Let's go out of Sneck

The Fort Augustus pier station was the end of the line coming north where the passengers and mail transferred to the SS Gondolier and sailed up Loch Ness. The last of the old buildings at the main station in Fort Augustus were demolished about 1966 to make way for the new school. 

Gollanfield and Dalcross were mine .... you can make out Gollanfield on the sign in the first pic (once you know the answer), but nothing really to give away the other pic's location.

I didnt initially get it but now know the next pic IHE .... but am keeping quiet to let others have a chance !

I have only ever seen one ice hockey match and don't intend returning. It was Aviemore Blackhawks versus (predictably) some other team whose name was a town coupled with some kind of aggressive animal at Aviemore ice Rink. It was absolutely freezine in there and I thought the game would never end because they kept having these "time outs" like American Football which I find equally tedious for the same reason.