Do You Want County Relegated ?

Kingsmills

Would You Wish To See County Relegated  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Ross County To Be Relegated ?

:clapoverhead:  For once

I was thinking of a bigger home crowd when I talked of finances.

Also local rivalry can make for local interest in the game and increase support for other games.

Not sure that the sponsorship pot is affected.

There are a lot of firms in and around Inverness who are potential sponsors I feel

Dingwall by other areas ( central belt teams )  standards is quite a long way from Inverness , I think the sponsorship argument is a red herring.

Edited by Laurence

:clapoverhead:  For once

I was thinking of a bigger home crowd when I talked of finances.

Also local rivalry can make for local interest in the game and increase support for other games.

Not sure that the sponsorship pot is affected.

There are a lot of firms in and around Inverness who are potential sponsors I feel

Dingwall by other areas ( central belt teams )  standards is quite a long way from Inverness , I think the sponsorship argument is a red herring.

Then you think wrong....normal service resumed......

What's this about some Canadian guy who funded a trip to Dingwall to see if he could get a trial at County as it was his dream?  Imagine your dream being to have a trial at County!  God almighty!

Also, I have to echo some of the comments earlier about OTB.  I never noticed it much before they got promoted, but especially this season, some of the poster's obsession with ICT has become very weird.  Some posters on there (especially one named 'FrankTheTank') seem to talk about nothing else but ICT, while others seem to be absolutely seething at us.  They even think that any negative posters have to be, and I quote, an ICT troll!  

I even saw a while back someone saying that the shadows talk was cringeworthy, before launching into a big rant about 'mongrels' and 'sewer rats'.  One even made a list of why County were bigger than ICT that included the fact that we'd been relegated from the SPL and they hadn't!  :laugh:

Edited by Renegade

I thought County were already down. Last seen playing in the Conference North

Mind you  there is more than one County, . Another is reported to be the oldest club in professional  football.

I thought County were already down. Last seen playing in the Conference North

Mind you  there is more than one County, . Another is reported to be the oldest club in professional  football.

And you think some of 'us lot' need to grow up  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

• Agree 1

Their site is currently down.

Must've been a troll wot dun it . . .

One of those sneaky ICT 'dump dwellers' must've pulled the modem out!

their desktop lost power .....

hamster_powered_computer_xsmall.jpg

and their laptop couldnt get a signal

Redneck-wireless-computer.jpg

• Agree 1