CPFC CALEY THISTLE Sticker FREE

maarlon

Not really for sale, but I'm giving them away - BUT - I do want 60p for sending 'em up to the Highlands! Message me on here OR on my facebook with your address and I'll give you my paypal email.

Sticker Design:

post-7292-0-31755100-1425142650.png

How do you contact the mods at this is the 2nd time a topic has been shifted after making a comment. Or perhaps a mod could contact me.

This topic has sat on the main page for over 48 hours by the way.

Edited by 12th Man

How do you contact the mods at this is the 2nd time a topic has been shifted after making a comment. Or perhaps a mod could contact me.

This topic has sat on the main page for over 48 hours by the way.

I moved it. What is the problem? Its offering stickers for sale (by virtue of adding costs) so its now in the sale/swap forum where it should be. really dont see what the issue is and it was left in the main forum as a courtesy for far longer than it should have been. I even left a redirect link in the main forum which I dont normally do. 

I did mention that stickers are free in the club shop so it hardly helps the club if the topics moved that's all and at 62p and 57p for the optional cost of stamps plus envelope and posting he's hardly making a killing wanting 60p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. : Terms of Use : Guidelines : Privacy Policy