Inverness CT -V- Celtic

Scotty

4 yellow cards now.  How do yellow/red cards affect next weeks semi final?

I stand to be corrected but as far as i know only a straight red for violent conduct .. which comes with an instant 1 match ban regardless of competition would affect next week's game. yellows accumulate and bring suspensions only in the competition they were  awarded in, 

4 yellow cards now.  How do yellow/red cards affect next weeks semi final?

I stand to be corrected but as far as i know only a straight red for violent conduct .. which comes with an instant 1 match ban regardless of competition would affect next week's game. yellows accumulate and bring suspensions only in the competition they were  awarded in, 

Cheers.  Let's hope no-one loses their head in the 2nd half then!

Meekings was "professional" and one fer the team. Ofere was ridiculous involving Scappy Doo. Scappy then conned Draper but Ryan conned Dick Van Dyke. Marleys was clumsy and late.

Really worried about how deep we have been playing which allows Cellic to take control. Tansey has been taken out of the game. Marley is having to be too defence minded. Ofere looks strong but no support and wee Ryan is running on Duralex. First tackle of second half is a clear yellow and guess which way and guess the outcome.