Inverness CT -V- Celtic

Scotty

Great point, well deserved. A special pat on the back to Esson who has had a lot of folks on here on his case recently.  Looks as he'll be our keeper for rest of season now.

But overall, a good performance from the team as a whole.  We harried Celtic from the off, giving them little time to settle, ok giving away a lot of fouls (and needless yellow cards) in the process, but nevertheless keeping them at bay when it mattered.

Very encouraging for next week.  I'm looking forward to it already.  See some of you there.

• Agree 6

Ok - why did Watkins play so deep ? Is Ofere a 60 minute man and should be used like this next week and put in a shift like he did early doors ? Do we have to keep Meekings as last man at all times ? Williams or Doran or 60/30 minutes each but who first ? How to we get Tansey more in play ? Christie and Watkins on the break could murder them with pace. I am now looking forward to next week with optimism.

Yogi just on Sky decrying second half performance and sit and protect style. Also criticised poor passing game. Also criticised the pitch and CC more or less informed us that there WILL be a plastic surface next season. We are better than that. We are going to have a go next week and make the fans proud - FECKIN respect (again). CC on Ofere said he "looked really tired after an hour" and that his son should have scored.

What a difference from Wednesday night. I thought we were more tighter at the back and I thought going forward we were more active than we have been the last few months. I agree about Ofere fading towards the end but that's to be expected due to him having a long time away from the game.

Looking forward to next week!

• Agree 1