We have a boozer for Sunday

RedCard

So......

After originally thinking that all pubs in Glasgow don't serve alcohol on a Sunday until 12:30 I've now spoke to the Clockwork bar near Hampden and they will be open from 11 AM on Sunday.

I was initially told that i could reserve an area but this has now changed and its on a first come first served basis so if anyone fancies a beer before the game id try and be there around opening time to guarantee getting in and getting a seat if needed.

I also asked about buses in the car park but i believe its already been booked for the Celtic coaches so could the buses that are coming down drop people off at the pub before parking somewhere?  

https://plus.google.com/114648697812220291988/about?gl=uk&hl=en

Edited by RedCard

So......

After originally thinking that all pubs in Glasgow don't serve alcohol on a Sunday until 12:30 I've now spoke to the Clockwork bar near Hamden and they will be open from 11 AM on Sunday.

I was initially told that i could reserve an area but this has now changed and its on a first come first served basis so if anyone fancies a beer before the game id try and be there around opening time guarantee getting in and getting a seat if needed.

I also about buses in the car park but i believe its already been booked for the Celtic coaches so could the buses that are coming down drop people off at the pub before parking somewhere?

https://plus.google.com/114648697812220291988/about?gl=uk&hl=en

Aye we spoke to them eaflier in week and ict fans welcome. Have a beer garden so child friendly. How far from Hampden when we come off bus do you know?

Another option suggested was the Florida Park Bar. Don't have any info on it tho

Edited by old caley girl

CJT enquires after the match about reserving this pub for ICTFC fans. Apparently we need to be the home team to do so. We shall see then

Are we not officially the away team for the final?

Not sure yet? We were out of the semifinal draw first. Tv dictated the order this weekend. Not sure how they decide tbh

There is usually a coin toss to decide home team which gets you the home dressing room (no difference at Hampden) and first choice to wear your home kit.

If you google Inverness CT v Falkirk though you will see pictures of us playing in our home top against Falkirk in their home top and also us in our home and them in their away.

So hopefully it is both teams in home tops to add to the occasion.

There is usually a coin toss to decide home team which gets you the home dressing room (no difference at Hampden) and first choice to wear your home kit.

If you google Inverness CT v Falkirk though you will see pictures of us playing in our home top against Falkirk in their home top and also us in our home and them in their away.

Maybe we'll have a special cup final one.

Heard that we are changing our badge for the final to a hand with middle finger extended, with "F**k You Celtic" written below.

Heard that we are changing our badge for the final to a hand with middle finger extended, with "F**k You Celtic" written below.

Make sure it's written below. If the lettering is inside the badge the Lord Lyon King of Arms would not even need a letter of complaint before issuing the emblem in question a retrospective ban.

Edited by Charles Bannerman