The 2015 William Hill Scottish Cup Final

Kingsmills

Although I would qualify as a season ticket holder and any combination of ticket that may be decided, having gone to every away match,  so not really bothered I would be hacked off if system was changed. Season ticket holders show their loyalty to the club season after season and I feel it is only correct we get some recognition by getting first dibs at tickets for the final. And anyway I want to sit with my pals.

• Agree 4

The option for season ticket holders first is fair, but I agree we should have a way of allocating seats as I'd like to be standing even if its nearer the back rows. The constant stand up sit down in the semi annoyed me as I wad about halfway down there weren't enough others around me willing to stay on their feet which I respect but find frustrating.

• Agree 2

Is it just me but I would prefer it to be the faithful / loyal. With little allowance for letting people sit together you often can end up surrounded by people that you have never seen before and may never do again. This was even irritating at the semi final with the decision to leave a gap between two elements of our support.

I definitely sympathise with this position tbh. Mixed feelings tbh but I would love a Caleyaway section.

• Agree 5

Is it just me but I would prefer it to be the faithful / loyal. With little allowance for letting people sit together you often can end up surrounded by people that you have never seen before and may never do again. This was even irritating at the semi final with the decision to leave a gap between two elements of our support.

Was that gap not for security reasons and the fear that a battle may ensue between the rich in the dear seats and the poorin the cheapo's.

Jokes aside I would expect that if numbers are high for final and same seating allocation is made then gapwill fill. As to getting the groupings right is another matter and something I dont think the club has much power over. Club sell as agents for SFA. Perhaps the best way to get people together is to organise where they want to be and buy via e-ticketing which gives some limited choice on seating.

Let's hope that when the final comes we will have acheived a European place by finishing 3rd in the league.  If so, then victory for Falkirk will mean they win the 4th European slot whilst victory for us will mean the 4th slot will go to whoever has finished 4th in the league.  Is that correct?  Might there be merit in encouraging their fans to come along and swell our numbers to cheer for an ICT victory so that their team wins a European place?

Let's hope that when the final comes we will have acheived a European place by finishing 3rd in the league. If so, then victory for Falkirk will mean they win the 4th European slot whilst victory for us will mean the 4th slot will go to whoever has finished 4th in the league. Is that correct? Might there be merit in encouraging their fans to come along and swell our numbers to cheer for an ICT victory so that their team wins a European place?[/quot

Falkirk only get into Europe by winning the cup.

• Agree 1

Let's hope that when the final comes we will have acheived a European place by finishing 3rd in the league. If so, then victory for Falkirk will mean they win the 4th European slot whilst victory for us will mean the 4th slot will go to whoever has finished 4th in the league. Is that correct? Might there be merit in encouraging their fans to come along and swell our numbers to cheer for an ICT victory so that their team wins a European place?[/quot

Falkirk only get into Europe by winning the cup.

That's what I said.  So whoever is 4th in the league will very much want us to win the cup.

But of course the best scenario is finishing 3rd as it gives the club more money and winning the cup allows the two week extra break to prepare

Plus more money in the kitty for replacement players and renewing contracts.
  • Agree 1

But of course the best scenario is finishing 3rd as it gives the club more money and winning the cup allows the two week extra break to prepare

Plus more money in the kitty for replacement players and renewing contracts. And easier arranging transport and days off with a months notice instead of 2 weeks but it would be great securing 3rd before the last match if possible.

Ticket details have been announced.

William Hill Scottish Cup Final Ticket Prices:

East and West stands - £25 adult/£5 concession 
North Stand - £30 adult/£10 concession 
South Stand - £30 
Accessible Areas (North and South Stands) - £15 adult/£5 concession

Tickets sale details will be confirmed shortly.

I thought they might have gone a bit cheaper than that, but I don't think we can complain overall.

http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/1530-scottish-cup-final-info

• Agree 1

Compared to the semi prices this hike is disgusting. The SFA are so out of touch is becoming beyond belief.

I can't agree.

This is the national cup final. It's a once in twenty years occasion for us and a pretty rare occasion for our opponents.

The 'cheap seats' are no more expensive than we charge for a walk up to the Main Stand for a routine league match with concessions a good deal cheaper.

The clubs each need to be fair to their fans, which I believe they have, but need to balance that by trying to maximise their income from the cup success with a view to being solvent and perhaps enhancing the playing budget just a little over the next couple of seasons.

• Agree 3

Compared to the semi prices this hike is disgusting. The SFA are so out of touch is becoming beyond belief.

I disagree with this. For a category A game at ICT, you are paying the same price for equivalent seats alongside the pitch in the main stand. And only 4 quid more than category B games. While the concession prices for the final are less than half the price for what you would pay for being alongside the pitch in Inverness.

• Agree 2

I disagree with this. For a category A game at ICT, you are paying the same price for equivalent seats alongside the pitch in the main stand. And only 4 quid more than category B games. While the concession prices for the final are less than half the price for what you would pay for being alongside the pitch in Inverness.

For a game at ICT I am not trying to convince a number of adults to come along for a day out who would not normally go to any football.

• Agree 1

Well to be fair its cheaper than what i was expecting...........i mean at last years final the cheapest adult ticket was £35.

But i also agree with Alex that it is not exactly 'cheap'!

Personally had they kept the East/West stands behind the goal at £15/£5 i reckon that would have been bold and a decent move.

Are we getting the Sevco end or the greeting faced half-wits end?

• Agree 1