The 2015 William Hill Scottish Cup Final

Kingsmills

Compared to the semi prices this hike is disgusting. The SFA are so out of touch is becoming beyond belief.

I disagree with this. For a category A game at ICT, you are paying the same price for equivalent seats alongside the pitch in the main stand. And only 4 quid more than category B games. While the concession prices for the final are less than half the price for what you would pay for being alongside the pitch in Inverness.

For a game at ICT I am not trying to convince a number of adults to come along for a day out who would not normally go to any football.

Whose to say that if you lowered the prices to £20 for adults in the same stand, >33% extra would go to justify the decrease in price? This is bigger than an average league game, and priced more reasonably overall so can't see how people can complain. And i disagree, with that point you made in your latest post too. Every football team should be trying to convince people who don't usually go to football to attend your games. That is how you increase your support and get more money. 

While it would have been good if tickets were cheaper, don't think we can complain too much about the prices especially the concessions. If you go to a concert, you will pay much more than this on average and for people who may only attend this game this season, prices are reasonable.

• Agree 2

Compared to the semi prices this hike is disgusting. The SFA are so out of touch is becoming beyond belief.

I disagree with this. For a category A game at ICT, you are paying the same price for equivalent seats alongside the pitch in the main stand. And only 4 quid more than category B games. While the concession prices for the final are less than half the price for what you would pay for being alongside the pitch in Inverness.

For a game at ICT I am not trying to convince a number of adults to come along for a day out who would not normally go to any football.

Whose to say that if you lowered the prices to £20 for adults in the same stand, >33% extra would go to justify the decrease in price? This is bigger than an average league game, and priced more reasonably overall so can't see how people can complain. And i disagree, with that point you made in your latest post too. Every football team should be trying to convince people who don't usually go to football to attend your games. That is how you increase your support and get more money. 

If the people I refer to were able to go to football matches I doubt it would be ICT ones. These are adult men and women who normally work weekends and who dont actually earn a great deal for what they do. Personally it makes little odds to me because I cant go anyway. Its the missus who's trying to get a few colleagues along.

Well to be fair its cheaper than what i was expecting...........i mean at last years final the cheapest adult ticket was £35.

But i also agree with Alex that it is not exactly 'cheap'!

Personally had they kept the East/West stands behind the goal at £15/£5 i reckon that would have been bold and a decent move.

Are we getting the Sevco end or the greeting faced half-wits end?

Looks like we've got the Celtic end.

Well to be fair its cheaper than what i was expecting...........i mean at last years final the cheapest adult ticket was £35.

Personally had they kept the East/West stands behind the goal at £15/£5 i reckon that would have been bold and a decent move.

Looks like we've got the Celtic end.

How does it look like that?

Falkirk will be coming from the east. You can be almost certain we will have the west stand.

Looks like we've got the Celtic end. How does it look like that?

Cos it says so on the official website?

• Agree 2

Was expecting people not being happy with the areas given. From what I can gather (and I could be wrong) the Clockwork Beer Co. will be for Falkirk fans only as they have the west end of the ground.

• Agree 1

Was expecting people not being happy with the areas given. From what I can gather (and I could be wrong) the Clockwork Beer Co. will be for Falkirk fans only as they have the west end of the ground.

Are Jock Tamsons bairns allowed in.

Heard at the weekend that Falkirk are getting the clockwork for the final - Shame, it's a cracking bar.

Tickets bought today for the North Stand as they have given us more tickets for this stand today. Asked about ticket sales and although non committal it looks very healthy for under a week.