Card display - Scottish Cup Final

COCKNEYJOCK

I take it the surfer flag from last year is still around?

Lol didn't you see them in section p3, p4 or sportscene in the league matches.

They've now got plastic buckles fitted to them. I wouldnt be happy passing them over someones head unless they were all covered up, incase they caught a hair band, earing etc.

• 1 month later...

To everyone involved in the card display a big thanks and well done.

Having now seen it on TV (as opposed from behind a card) it looked stunning and made Falkirk's look like an amateur afterthought!

• Agree 9

Having now seen it on TV (as opposed from behind a card) it looked stunning and made Falkirk's look like an amateur afterthought!

Thank you at one point i thought it was never going to work but once i had seen the photos at half time i can honestly say i am so proud of it  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:

• Agree 7

Thank you at one point i thought it was never going to work but once i had seen the photos at half time i can honestly say i am so proud of it

Dawson, I cant believe you didn't have faith in our letters!!!!!!!!

• Agree 1

The card display was amazing! Well done to all involved....when I saw the pictures of it I choked!

I think Falkirk tried sonething similar but it was a bit phish....or maybe they were waving the white flag!

• Agree 3

Mrs G and me were so pleased to have helped lay out the cards on Friday afternoon even it was just for a short while. A fine effort by everyone. That includes the fans who were at their seats before the team came out..it wouldn't have worked otherwise. 

• Agree 3