Pub for SC Final

old caley girl

The Montford need to know how many folk using this pub are children. If you've posted above that you are coming could you now confirm if you have children in your party? ASAP would be good as well tnx. Children will NOT be allowed in post match unfortunately

2-4 adults and 2 kids :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have wristbands for The Montford and its exclusively ICT. I'll be giving these to Old Caley Girl on Sunday at Parkhead to take up the road. If anyone is coming and wants me to keep a wristband for them let me know.

• Agree 1

I have wristbands for The Montford and its exclusively ICT. I'll be giving these to Old Caley Girl on Sunday at Parkhead to take up the road. If anyone is coming and wants me to keep a wristband for them let me know.

How would I go about getting 10 wristbands? Can I arrange post if I pay the appropriate amount?

The Clockwork is for Falkirk fans due to it being on their side of Hampden.  Ive sounded out the Montford Arms which is near Hampden and can take us

What!  All 20,000 of us?

20,000? What have you been smoking old man? 

Edited by Doofer

For the purposes of managing numbers it was the pub who decided on wristbands and only ICT fans. I contacted the pub and booked this for us so I doubt anyone without a wristband will get entry.

I will give the wristbands to Old Caley Girl and she will distribute, maybe they could be picked up at the stadium or on the bus on the morning of the final?

Edited by RedCard