How often have you seen ICT?

The Mantis

Good question Dougal and one I never really considered before. I suppose that the answer would presently be 1- Caledonian FC ; 2- ICT ; 3- Scotland 4- Cellic.

That is becos attendances at Cellic games was in the "glory Hunter" style or when there was nothing doing in the Highlands and travelling South in a group. The original Animals had two who went to Cellic, three who went to Rangers and others Aberdeen, Airdrie, Dundee and Ipswich. You would not understand that as they were called friends.

Hail, Hail - but I will not forget those boys of Kilmichael, those brave lads so gallant and true.

Tough question to answer my 1st game was the 5-2 against Arbroath and saw quite a few through the divisions and some cup games etc got season ticket 11 yrs ago some seasons no missed home games and some just 1 or two a few away games pre season friendlies etc 250 - 300 probably

• 2 weeks later...