Message from Caleyjagstogther re Final Buses

Caleyjagstogether are working really hard trying to arrange buses to transport as many supporters as we can to the Scottish Cup Final.

If you travelled with us to the semifinal you should be receiving an email allowing you to book again if you wish. You will hopefully get this today.

If you booked in person we have tried to contact as many of you as possible but if you have been missed can you PM me or call into the sports bar desk prematch tomorrow so we can hopefully sort a seat for you.

We are waiting to hear from the bus company re further buses. We hope to open general booking on Thursday so watch this space.

Please please DO NOT phone the travelline for info. Open for Dundee and Celtic bus booking only and by TEXT. Board Members have full time jobs and cannot deal with the phone calls at the moment.

If you have family, friends or neighbours not on social media, who wish to book seats,  can you please let them know that there will be opportunites to book in person. Announcement of when to follow.

We will keep you informed of arrangements as and when we have information to share.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

Edited by old caley girl
  • Agree 1

What departure points are being organised?

If you have to drive to the stadium then a celebratory/ dry your eyes mate drink, is out of the question, even matalan took more bookings than the stadium I think.

I am organising a couple of buses from Elgin and Forres for those that want to go to final so far got 19 confirmed and would increase bus size as demand dictates. Only looking to cover costs so have estimated £15 pp.all enquiries welcome. I am a season ticket holder from Elgin that gets to as many games as possible

• Agree 2

That sounds promising.

If you could manage to fill a bus for home games on the back of this, it would only cost £5 ish a head for transport direct to the stadium and back, so no walking back to the town and waiting on public transport and its still cheaper than driving the 80 mile round trip.

Just had another 4 spaces booked and up to 23 from Elgin booked with me also know that the is at least another 3 17seat buses booked out to other parties in Elgin area for cup final. As it stands I have 3 spaces left but that could change dependant on demand

• Agree 4

Can a link be made available to purchase bus tickets please if that's possible

I think this is it...

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/scottish-cup-final-buses-tickets-16691849772?ref=ebtnebtckt

Yes that's the one but I cant click on the bus options, visa buttons and order now, works ok using  windows 7 :blush:

I think it will work ok on Android.

Edited by 12th Man

Got myself and daughter booked on Bus 14, site doesn't say whether this is leaving at 08:30 or 09:00 though, and as I am coming down from Thurso that half hour can make a difference. Can anyone confirm the departure time, and whether I need to print off the tickets or can I use the barcodes in the mobile app ?

Got myself and daughter booked on Bus 14, site doesn't say whether this is leaving at 08:30 or 09:00 though, and as I am coming down from Thurso that half hour can make a difference. Can anyone confirm the departure time, and whether I need to print off the tickets or can I use the barcodes in the mobile app ?

All 8.30am

Thanks, will need to sort the 4AM alarm call now  :blink:

Just waiting on quotes for bus upgrade to 35 seats as now on 29 travelling to final from Elgin and Forres so 6 spaces left at moment but if demand increases I will get a larger bus

Just waiting on quotes for bus upgrade to 35 seats as now on 29 travelling to final from Elgin and Forres so 6 spaces left at moment but if demand increases I will get a larger bus

I can't seem to get booked on a bus.

Can someone tell me how to book a bus from Aviemoor ? Please

Laurence I have space for you. Well I assume it's you that has been emailing? I will sort so don't sorry but we are rushed off our feet. Off to the football, I will be in touch probably tomorrow. Hope this helps

• Agree 1

I can't seem to get booked on a bus.

Can someone tell me how to book a bus from Aviemoor ? Please

Laurence I have space for you. Well I assume it's you that has been emailing? I will sort so don't sorry but we are rushed off our feet. Off to the football, I will be in touch probably tomorrow. Hope this helps

I now have my ticket , Thanks. My lap top was faulty and would not fallow links. My wife sorted for me on her machine.

• Agree 1