Inverness CT -V- Dundee Utd

Scotty

Good Managers have a Plan B

ICT fans are an unusual bunch ....... Manager of the year but in some eyes he is not even a good manager.

Maybe said from the heart and not the head!

No they just lose heart momentarily !

Scotty you are very quiet............... are you biting your nails ?

nahh, trying to look like I am working !

• Agree 1

Guest Shaun

Win on Sat away at Dens confirms Europe but tbh.

Got to be same team on Sat with Raven replacing Devine and Meekings going back to Centre Half.

I disagree IHE (sorry lol), United's away record shocking but I predict they'll WIN a tense match, 2-0 (they are due a win v St J).

Edited by Shaun

Great result...I had forgotten it was on, but caught the last 10mins on radio (just as well...not sure my nerves could have taken more)

Great that Eddie has scored again, Jamie Vincent seemingly coming into good form at the right time, and Danny Williams looking increasingly important as a player

Such an important win against our nearest rivals, with them playing St Johnstone this weekend, we could be confirmed in 3rd place this weekend even if we draw!   I think that will be an astonishing feat considering how small our squad is (I wonder if we can get Billy Mckay on loan for a month in July!!)

Great result for the Boys tonight surely we can secure 3rd place finish from here - I think he is resting Christie for the Final , but must admit thought Doran would have started tonight

Danny Williams was a stand out tonight and capped his performance with a tremendous dipping volley. The surface suited his darting runs and he was creaming the United players. We were deservedly cruising and Ofere should have scored a second, but knocked it wide. United made us sweat a bit at the end but we held firm.

• Agree 5