2015/16 Season Ticket Info

CaleyD

• 3 weeks later...

Any ideas when they get posted out if you have bought online?

Just as soon as someone gets around to processing them.  With us being back so soon for Euro preparations the office staff are all trying to squeeze in some well deserved holiday time so resources are a wee bit shorter than normal. They will be out in plenty of time for the new season though.

Love the cover on the new season tickets

Just a shame it's all been printed upside down...!!! It's ok if you turn your phone the other way round

That's good news....thanks.

• Agree 1

• Scotty featured this topic

Looks like I may be joining section E this season :-D 

I did enjoy the cheap seats in uncovered stand but time to put the sweets away and join the singing section as got a friend who is only getting a season ticket if we go into the section that makes some noise!  So hopefully 5 new section E members.

• Agree 1

I've bought my first ever season ticket for next season, Section E. (I have a vague recollection of getting a half season ticket for Christmas from my parents maybe 10-11 years ago but not sure!)

Doubt I will be able to go to all the games, especially as I don't live in Inverness, but I was inspired by the cup win and figured I would be giving money to the club anyway, so all good.

• Agree 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • Scotty unfeatured this topic
  • Scotty unpinned this topic