Where you can see the cup

tm4tj

Here is your chance to get up close to the trophy. This press release yesterday shows you where it's at.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle are hitting the streets to raise awareness of the William Hill Scottish Cup final as well as showing the Scottish Cup trophy round Inverness.

Supporters have the opportunity to see the world’s oldest football trophy at the following locations and meet some of the playing squad too.…..

Tuesday 19th May – ICTFC Club Shop at the Victorian Market 1pm – 3pm

Wednesday 20th May – Open training session at Bught Park, Inverness 11am – 12.30pm

Thursday 21st May – Tesco, Inverness Retail Park 12pm – 2pm

Subway, Harbour Road, Inverness 2.30pm – 4.30pm

Friday 22nd May – Falcon Square, Eastgate Centre 11am – 3pm

Saturday 23rd May – Falcon Square, Eastgate Centre 11am – 3pm

Iain Auld Commercial manager “This is a very exciting time for the club and it’s great to out and about community with the William Hill Scottish Cup final. 

I’d like to thank Macrae & Dick Toyota who are providing a brand new Toyota Hilux for us to travel round in.  I’d also like to thank Caley Jags Together who be pounding the streets handing out flyers over the new few days increasing the awareness of the William Hill Scottish Cup final”

• Agree 1

Will it be at the player sponsors night tonight?*

*Note: There is no way I would touch the thing before the final, but it would be nice to stand next to it (and not touch it). 

• Agree 2

Will there be chances to get a photo with it after the final IF we win it? Like RossP, don't think I'd want to touch it beforehand!

Being an ICT fan living in Aberdeen, who has had to watch every man and their sheep get a photo with the League Cup over the last season... I'm begging the club for a photo of me holding it if we win on the 30th!!

I couldn't touch it tonight. Even sitting for a photo next to it felt wrong...

Edited by RossP

Unfortunately they had to cancel the school visits today :(

I have photos of the banner the kids made, is there an email address to send it to so the club can put it up on twitter or facebook etc?

Absolutely.  I'll message you with an email address.