Celtic -V- Inverness CT

Scotty

I suppose there is a slim possibility the Compliance Officer could go after Williams for the handball, but I suspect he's learnt his lesson after Meekingsgate and won't bother wasting everyone's time.

The Josh hearing set Judicial Precedent in regards to the re-refereeing of incidents such as this. The CO should now simply put a red pen through any requests for him to look at stuff which doesn't involve serious foul play or other pre-defined events (like simulation and/or deliberately attempting to deceive an official).

Yogi got it spot on today with team selection.

The score was irrelevant, as we concluded our league business a fortnight ago. Am glad that game is out the road, as we can now concentrate on the main event

Bring it on.

• Agree 3

This was an absolutely top class performance from ICT - every player worked their socks off against a team of very experienced internationals,very wealthy opponents and a crowd pumped to the hilt for the party.

Yogi got the team selection spot on. 

Celtic's mass huddle looked like it might have collapsed the stadium if it it had continued for much longer. 

• Agree 1

Giving young keeper Mackay some match experience in case he is called upon next week was absolutely the right decision - but I suspect that for the time being it has made him, statistically, one of the worst keepers ever - never made a save and conceded a goal every 9 minutes!

I suppose there is a slim possibility the Compliance Officer could go after Williams for the handball, but I suspect he's learnt his lesson after Meekingsgate and won't bother wasting everyone's time.

The Josh hearing set Judicial Precedent in regards to the re-refereeing of incidents such as this. The CO should now simply put a red pen through any requests for him to look at stuff which doesn't involve serious foul play or other pre-defined events (like simulation and/or deliberately attempting to deceive an official).

No it didn't but,nevertheless, the Compliance Officer got his fingers burned and is unlikely to go down the same route again.

No it didn't but,nevertheless, the Compliance Officer got his fingers burned and is unlikely to go down the same route again.

I think you'll find it did...!!!

That was a massive experience for Cammy. The atmosphere in Celtic Park with 'You'll never walk alone' and scarfs raised was really fantastic along with the whole party atmosphere. To make your debut on such a stage with Inverness resting 6 key players was a great way to test reality. I suspect he will treasure that moment and improve with every game he plays in the future. If Ryan gets injured in the final Cammy will have a solid couple of lines in front of him. On Sunday our players were run into the ground but never gave up. They were an absolute credit and for Cammy and Ally, the 56,000 spectator filled stadium has to be a massive feather in their caps.