Pre Match - Friday night

We would love to see as many of you as possible in the ICT Social Club on Friday night ahead of the game.  STV will be there for 6pm so let's create a great atmosphere.  Bring your scarves and flags and banners etc,  And of course your best singing voices

Spread the word and let's pack the place out, all welcome

Just for a little while at 6pm, I'm sure we will all be heading home to be tucked up in bed nice and early ahead of Saturday :-)

Or....just chucking the idea out there....we party all through the night, head straight to the stadium where we sleep on the bus down ready to party more at Hampden before returning to Inverness and drinking the city dry. 

• Agree 1

I once missed a home game on the Saturday because of a good Friday night out and I was in my 20s then.

Would be a shame being hung over on cup final day.

Our first cup final is fantastic but we still have a match to win and need you in peak condition.