Cup Final Good Luck Messages

Scotty

What more do we need to say !! Well done to 'RedCard' for coming up with the idea and to those involved in putting the video together. Brought a tear to me eye ..... 

Personally I am gutted I cannot make it on Saturday but I will be with everyone all the way and through every single kick of the ball. Its not live on TV here but I have leveraged my IT knowledge and a few favours so I can watch it on my own big screen, or perhaps with a group of friends at a bar with even more humongous screens (if it works out). Wherever you are travelling from I wish you a safe journey there and back and hopefully we are all still smiling come 4:45 pm !

This week is going to fly by .......

• Agree 21

Christ, Harry Gow's real!

that was my reaction too .... that and wondering what happened to one of the proclaimer's eyes (laser surgery to rid himself of the trademark specs?) and if it means we now have to mashup '500 miles' and Erasure's 'a little respect' !!!! oh and what exactly is our connection to Malaga ? 

that was my reaction too .... that and wondering what happened to one of the proclaimer's eyes (laser surgery to rid himself of the trademark specs?) and if it means we now have to mashup '500 miles' and Erasure's 'a little respect' !!!! oh and what exactly is our connection to Malaga ?

Garry Gow is alive and kicking, all part of the Burnetts clan.

Well done RedCard and everybody else involved, that was great to watch.  Some of the most random Z-lister endorsements you'll ever see, which just made it better!

Really got me in the mood for Saturday, bring it on.

Connection is my neighbours mate is a coach lol. Sadly the week before he was with Real Madrid but he didn't know about the video at that point. Doh. Can we get the Charlie Kennedy outtake on at all Don? "I'll give it a little toss."

Some effort by Red Card and also Roger and Claire as well. I suspect they were banned by a few Twitter folks for harrassing them but it's been worth it in the end.

Shame Andy Shinnie wasn't there but Harry Gow and Juanjo were the highlights for me.

Some effort by Red Card and also Roger and Claire as well. I suspect they were banned by a few Twitter folks for harrassing them but it's been worth it in the end.

Shame Andy Shinnie wasn't there but Harry Gow and Juanjo were the highlights for me.

Slightly off topic, but Graeme Shinnie was saying that Andy has been approached to be a pundit on the Sky or BBC televised coverage (Sky+ set)

Well done RedCard and everybody else involved, that was great to watch.  Some of the most random Z-lister endorsements you'll ever see, which just made it better!

Really got me in the mood for Saturday, bring it on.

Ditto! With bells on!

• Agree 1