Dress code for Saturday

Yngwie

Just wondering what everyone is planning on wearing to the Cup Final. The reason I ask is, well, you know how embarrassing it can be - you turn up for an event and somebody else is wearing the same outfit. 

I'm planning on wearing jeans and an ICT top, accompanied by an ICT scarf.  So if everyone else could avoid copying, that would be great, thanks.  :smile:

• Agree 9

Just wondering what everyone is planning on wearing to the Cup Final. The reason I ask is, well, you know how embarrassing it can be - you turn up for an event and somebody else is wearing the same outfit. 

I'm planning on wearing jeans and an ICT top, accompanied by an ICT scarf.  So if everyone else could avoid copying, that would be great, thanks.  :smile:

If you want to be different you could always wear a Celtic shirt and a Rangers Scarf.  I don't suppose there will be many of those being worn on the biggest day of the Scottish football calendar.  The outfit should also guarantee you a friendly welcome from all the locals as you go on a celebratory pub crawl later in the evening.

Well this is embarrassing...I'll be wearing the exact same.   :blush:  :laugh:  :ictscarf:

• Agree 1

I'm planning on wearing jeans and an ICT top, accompanied by an ICT scarf. So if everyone else could avoid copying, that would be great, thanks. :smile:

Thanks for that I'll pop over and say hello now that I'll be able to spot you.

• Agree 3

Could very well be wearing a red and blue stripped shirt come Saturday....although the badge will look a bit different!

Go fer it - always used to enjoy walking around Norwich city centre in my stripey top when Palace were playing at Carrow Road  :smile:

In 1995 at the age of 11 I was given my first ever Caley Thistle home top as a birthday present from my parents.

20 years on and I still have this prized possession and amazingly it still fits!!

I'm in a dilemma of choosing the 95 or this seasons home top. It's a big decision...

In 1995 at the age of 11 I was given my first ever Caley Thistle home top as a birthday present from my parents.

20 years on and I still have this prized possession and amazingly it still fits!!

I'm in a dilemma of choosing the 95 or this seasons home top. It's a big decision...

I would go for the 1995 one - the first in blue, black and red - but only by a short head from Scott Kellacher's mankini!