Cup Final Gallery

Scotty

I have created a cup final photo album. Please feel free to add any pictures of your cup final experience into this album. 

Please concentrate on the experience rather than the match as I am not clear how we stand in terms of photos of the action which is usually copyrighted to the SFA/SPFL. Photos of people getting ready for their journey (at the airport, on the plane/train/bus), meeting up and having a beer beforehand, or enjoying the stadium atmosphere should be ok. 

Gallery here: http://caleythistleonline.com/gallery/category/486-scottish-cup-final/

Click upload button on right side of page to upload pictures into the main page. Please submit PNG or JPG images (no BMP please) and if they are large, resize them down to about 1600x1200 before uploading.  

• Agree 3

Scotty I've just uploaded a few of the card display. They seem to have gone into my members gallery as the Cup Final option was greyed out?

You clicked on the wrong buttons didnt you :lol:. Dont use the grey ones which are for creating new galleries or loading to different ones, just use the choose file and upload as shown below. if it didnt work for you then let me know so i can investigate. I should be able to move the individual photos back to the gallery.

post-2-0-69011400-1432917995_thumb.png

• Agree 1

Some nice pics coming in .... feel free to add loads more and also to include any pics of the parade in town yesterday. 

Based on that video, some people may draw the conclusion that these so called professional athletes had perhaps indulged in a little bit of alcohol.

The club's lawyers have asked me to set the record straight. The players had indulged in a lot of alcohol.

• Agree 2

I've got 200+ pics of the crowd that I took from the bus on Sunday....do you want to put these in a separate/sub folder?

Still working through my match day pics...got about 1100 of them, but I will whittle it down a bit before uploading.

• Agree 1

I've got 200+ pics of the crowd that I took from the bus on Sunday....do you want to put these in a separate/sub folder?

Still working through my match day pics...got about 1100 of them, but I will whittle it down a bit before uploading.

yeah, that would be good. you should have permissions to create one. if not, let me know

Is there problems downloading from windows 7 max one is 21,500kb

sorry, maybe my brain is fried as its end of the week but I dont understand what you mean

Error no file was selected for upload is displayed when transfer of file has been completed.

Tried flash 9 and basic. I has this problem before trying to download an 8mp picture and had to retake it at a lower resolution for it to download

looks like the max post size was smaller than your image. I have increased it. but for web display 21Mb is a huge photo, i would recommend you do resize it to 1600x1200 or slightly larger .... saves bandwidth and storage space !

Looks like I will have to post a video clip of one on the directors twerking some other time.

If you're stuck send them to me and I'll put them on YouTube then embed them here in your name.

Still having problems and I forgot to mention its 2 video clips, the largest one being 21MB  

yup, if you had mentioned video then the answer would be the same as further up the thread. video has so much more overhead in terms of processing that you should just upload to youtube and then add the url directly in the post

• Scotty featured this topic
  • Scotty unfeatured this topic
  • Scotty unpinned this topic