I'm just thinking back to "that feeling" that I'm sure most of us experienced between 87 and 96 minutes.  It's a weird cocktail of tension, excitement, happiness, agony, nerves and sheer disbelief.  The kind of feeling you just don't get in any other aspect of life.

It's actually pretty well summed up by this:   :crazy:

Shamelessly stolen from ictfc twitter feed but think this sums up perfectly the reaction to Jamesie Vincent's goal and the full time whistle ........

post-2-0-03467500-1433515664.gif

Edited by Scotty
edited to show image instead of link.
  • Agree 5

yup, i am the middle one too !!! 

I was cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gifthen i was smiley.gifquickly followed by  :bighug: to all around me then happy-dancing.gif for the rest of the day

• Agree 1

I suspect my wife is getting slightly annoyed now of me playing Vincent's goal over and over again. Oh, and the last minute before the final whistle. I've told her it's going to be a looooong time, if ever, that I get bored with watching it.

Been looking, but can't find anywhere...I'd love to see a video of our winner from the Falkirk end, just to see the mass eruption of fans, and their despair!!

I've given an estimate of 25 years to my wife, before I stop replaying it daily :groovy: .  Can't wait for the club to produce a DVD of the cup run.a 2014/15 season dvd would be superb... Get the cup run and 3rd place finish all together would be a tenner well spent

Just got home from 28 days at the sea, missed the final, internet and tv on the ship not working, radio commentary was pretty crazy crap could hardly hear it. To make matters worse, the radio op on the rig said they had recorded the game and would burn it to dvd and then send it down to our rescue boat, what did the silly rousty do......threw the bag into the water. I think he came from Falkirk. Up to now I have still not seen the match. Am I the unluckiest ICT supporter ever ? Must add my good lady went out and forgot to set the time to record. Do you think the club will let me come and see the Scottish Cup

• Agree 1

Assuming you are in the UK or have access to a VPN you can view the full 4 hour BBC programme on iPlayer

but be quick as i think it expires from iPlayer tomorrow.

you can also download it (legitimately) but it will expire in 30 days due to DRM embedded in it. Not sure if that can be removed or not.  

• Agree 1

TomatoTerrace has put together some footage from the cup run and the league run, which might tide some folks over until the official DVD comes out :)

Scottish Cup:

League:

Scottish Cup footage from the fans (may contain interesting language)

• Agree 4

Just been watching a complete re-run of BBC's cup final coverage, getting annoyed at Michael Stewart's countless references to our left midfielder as "Dorrans" despite commentator Lewis McLeod getting it right.

Watched the whole lot yesterday too. Despite the fact that Falkirk had the best of the second half, Esson had little to do, most of their shots were from distance.

I hadn't realised how comfortable stoppage time was either. Certainly didn't feel like it at the time.

If Falkirk had won the cup Grant was a shoe in for MoM - it could easily have been 3-0 at half time but for his tackles.

Just been watching a complete re-run of BBC's cup final coverage, getting annoyed at Michael Stewart's countless references to our left midfielder as "Dorrans" despite commentator Lewis McLeod getting it right.

That's what Yogi calls him as well.  Corrected him (Yogi) on it once and his solution is to have Aaron change his name. :lol:

• Agree 1

• Scotty featured this topic
  • Scotty unfeatured this topic
  • Scotty unpinned this topic