Pre-Season 2015

Renegade

Romanian Liga 1 - FC Astra Giurgiu 2-2 Concordia Chiajna

Lossiemouth v Inverness CT U20s (Saturday 11th July - 1pm)
Inverness CT v St. Mirren (Saturday 11th July - 3pm)

Europa League Q2 - 1st leg - Inverness CT v FC Astra Giurgiu (Thursday 16th July)
Draw for Europa League Q3 (Friday 17th July)
Wick Academy v Inverness CT U20s (Saturday 18th July - 2pm)
Nairn County v Inverness CT (Saturday 18th July - 3pm)

Romanian Liga 1 - FC Astra Giurgiu v Targu Mures (Sunday 19th July)
Europa League Q2 - 2nd leg - FC Astra Giurgiu v Inverness CT (Thursday 23rd July)
Europa League Q3 - 1st leg (Thursday 30th July)
Premiership - Inverness CT v Motherwell (Saturday 1st August - 3pm)
Europa League Q3 - 2nd leg (Thursday 6th August)

Just back from Lossie. 3-2 win for us. Richie played the first half apparently but I missed it as the k.o. was 12 not 1.

One name to watch out for - Chris Blackett. He was outstanding.

• Agree 3

Just back from Lossie. 3-2 win for us. Richie played the first half apparently but I missed it as the k.o. was 12 not 1.

Apologies, Tob, for the misleading KO time. I can only see it advertised as 1pm. It was on the Lossiemouth FC match secretary's Facebook page as 1pm certainly and on various other forums! I can only assume it was brought forward at short notice...or maybe just started early so the squad could get back in time for the St Mirren game!
Anyway, good to hear that Richie is actually, eventually, on the road to back to fitness! 

Apologies, Tob, for the misleading KO time. I can only see it advertised as 1pm. It was on the Lossiemouth FC match secretary's Facebook page as 1pm certainly and on various other forums! I can only assume it was brought forward at short notice...or maybe just started early so the squad could get back in time for the St Mirren game!
Anyway, good to hear that Richie is actually, eventually, on the road to back to fitness! 

No problem...I'm not going to shoot the messenger! At first I was wondering why so many subs were coming on in the first 15 minutes and then the penny dropped.

An enjoyable 45 minutes nonetheless and free to get in. We have some very exciting prospects in our development squad, especially in attack. Totally dominated the 2nd half.

Europa League Q2 - 1st leg - Inverness CT v FC Astra Giurgiu (Thursday 16th July)
Draw for Europa League Q3 (Friday 17th July)

Europa League Q2 - 2nd leg - FC Astra Giurgiu v Inverness CT (Thursday 23rd July)
Europa League Q3 - 1st leg (Thursday 30th July)
Europa League Q3 - 2nd leg (Thursday 6th August)

Europa League Q3 - 1st leg - West Ham United v Inverness CT (Thursday 30th July) - provisional
Europa League Q3 - 2nd leg - Inverness CT v West Ham United (Thursday 6th August) - provisional

Europa League Q3 - 1st leg - West Ham United v Inverness CT (Thursday 30th July) - provisional
Europa League Q3 - 2nd leg - Inverness CT v West Ham United (Thursday 6th August) - provisional

Bit disrespectful to leave out Birkirkara as a potential opponent :tongueincheek:

Wick Academy P-P Inverness CT U20s

Planning going through to Nairn what kind of team can we expect will it be u20s now or will it be a mix of trialists and those seeking a bit more game time before Thursday 

I have got absolutely no idea! :lol:
Will be interesting to see what line-up is played. It's our final friendly and it was supposed to be predominantly first-team/trialists, but as you say, with the Wick game now off, it's difficult to know what sort of team we'll field!
It'll likely be a mix of first-team and Development players. No doubt there'll be a considerable flurry of substitutions too!

Guest Shaun

Just noticed that the Nairn game was our final pre season match so how does John decide on whether Norburn or the trialist striker get deals?

Just noticed that the Nairn game was our final pre season match so how does John decide on whether Norburn or the trialist striker get deals?

no sign of Norburn yesterday. The team play behind closed door matches as well sometimes. 

Training is as big a determinant as anything. You see all aspects up close -skill, fitness, potential but also personality and attitude. It is a bit like a prolonged interview. Players evidently need to fit into the system. And a Yogi is the Simon Cowell of a judging panel.

Romanian Liga 1 - FC Astra Giurgiu 1-5 Targu Mures 

When and where do we play Halkirk in the North of Scotland Cup?  I see we're the home side and they beat Orkney to play us.

11th of August at Morrison Park supposedly.

Edited by ICTRoughi