U20 World Cup

Sneckboy

One of our fans (Culduthel rings-a-bell) in New Zealand created a thread for this - but unfortunately I can't find it! Maybe it's not yet 'indexed' in the search facility due to the site upgrade, or more likely, I'm being stupid!

The FIFA U20 World Cup in NZ has reached the quarter-final stage, with an interesting line-up.

Serbia v USA

Portugal v Brazil

Uzbekistan v Senegal

Mali v Germany

I didn't even know this was on,  Why would they hold the U20 World Cup at the same time as the U21 Euro Championships?   I'd have thought Germany and Portugal would have players available for both of these tournaments but due to clashing had to have 2 different squads completely.

Was able to find it in about 3 seconds using the search term "world cup". please note that "world cup" will bring up a different set of results to world cup (without quotations). The first will look for the phrase world cup, the second for any posts with world OR cup in the post.