Nat Wedderburn

ICTRoughi

I was actually quite impressed by Wedderburn this afternoon.  He looks to me like he has potential.  Also, he's an absolute tank!  Surely one of the biggest players we've ever had and I don't think I've ever seen an ICT player with so much power running with the ball like that before.  Obviously he's not the finished article just yet, but I liked what I saw.

Edited by Renegade
Spelled his name wrong!

I agree with renegade about his size etc he's like a heavyweight boxer I lost count of the number of times Clach players bounced off him a lot of the Cowdenbeatf fans didn't seem to rate him but certainly looks to have potential 

Nat,s passing and distribution was good and for a big lad can fairly shift. He often followed a well passed ball into the box and used his speed and size against the Clach defense to create space for others to score. Notably when Nat and Roberts came off, we did score in the second half despite having the majority of possession.