Trialists

Based on what I've seen I'd only (maybe) offer Lopez a contract based on lack of time and other options and the fact he set up a couple of goals against Forres.

The rest - meh. Norburn potentially the best of the rest (I've not seen Lamont - is he def here?) but we've already got about 6 other players who can play in his position and I don't see him being picked ahead of Draper or Tansey so would be a pointless addition IMO.

Edit: just remembered we signed Wedderburn - make that 7 other players who can play in hist position.

Edited by ubern

I haven't seen Ollie Norburn, so can't really comment on him.
But, he's been released from Plymouth Argyle after struggling to become a first-team regular. Largely been kept out by, amongst others, Lee Cox. They're probably very similar players, competing for the same position - as using Soccerbase's 'player filter', they didn't feature on the pitch together in any of Plymouth's most recent 28 games. And Lee Cox made three-times as many first team starts as Norburn last season (21 vs 7).
Not sure even Cox would be forcing his way into our first-team, let alone Norburn.
But, football doesn't work like that!

Guest Shaun

Supposedly Owain Fon Williams is training with us, he is a former Tranmere goalie who is also Wales number 2 or 3 keeper.

Supposedly Owain Fon Williams is training with us, he is a former Tranmere goalie who is also Wales number 2 or 3 keeper.

Where did you hear that? It would be good to have a player at Euro 2016...

The ICT 15000 to Hampden FB page lol.

I'll take that with a pinch of salt then...

It's definitely true, I confirmed it with someone at the club today. That ICT Soccer Show twitter account has said he has signed as well which is pretty likely.

Edited by Guest

If what they are saying is true that Owain Fon Williams is signed and eligible to play against Astra, that means that Dani Lopez was signed before last Friday's deadline. 

Delighted to get in another keeper in especially as its been said that Dean is out until Christmas. 

The ICT 15000 to Hampden FB page lol.

I'll take that with a pinch of salt then...

It's definitely true, I confirmed it with someone at the club today. That ICT Soccer Show twitter account has said he has signed as well which is pretty likely.

I've always been a wee bit skeptical of fan accounts with these sorts of things after the "Inverness CT Fans' Facebook page announced once we'd signed Paul Keegan from Airdrie.  The same account also claimed, when Rangers were rejected immediate entry into the SPL, ICT were going to go into administration! :laugh:

Strange how hush hush the Fon Williams signing is being handled, no mention from the Club no mention in the Press or Media. 

I still have doubts about the authenticity of this. He is fairly high profile so you would expect some form of 'leek'----------- him being Welsh and all that! :blush:

• Agree 1

Plenty of column inches on Spain's top 2 'keepers, with Casillas moving to Real Madrid and hid deputy in the national team, De Gea speculated to be leaving Man Utd to go to replace him at Madrid. Spain are ranked 12th in the World Rankings.
Wales are higher, ranked 10th - and their no. 2 'keeper could be coming to us! Surely bigger news! (if the FIFA rankings are correct....):happy:

• Agree 1

Slightly surprised we went with Lopez and not JJ Hooper in view of Hooper's goal strike rate and Lopez lack thereof ... hopefully he'll prove me wrong starting tomorrow night.