ICT v Clachnacuddin

Gavroche

ICT : Esson, Meekings, Warren, Devine, Tremarco, Tansey, Wedderburn, Vincent, Roberts*, Williams, Hooper*.

Bench : Mackay, Polworth, Draper, Doran, Horner, Stark.

* : trialist

• Agree 2

@ICTFC : Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Left foot rocket from Roberts. 1-0

@ICTFC : GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL JJ Hooper nods in at the back post from Meekings cross. 2-0.

@ICTFC : GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Tansey through the middle and slots it to the right of outrushing keeper. 3-0.

Edited by Gavroche

That's 10 years in a row that we've played Clach pre-season.  Strangely, ans assuming this websites results history is complete, we hardly ever played them in the days before we reached the SPL.

ALL GONE QUIET ON TWITTER NOW LAST I HEARD ICT WERE PRACTICING ON THE DECK FOOTBALL,

That's because nothing is happening, pretty poor second half. 

Shaun, there's discussion on this in the 'trialist' thread. Wedderburn passed the ball well, and was very strong. Roberts scored a good goal, and looked fairly sharp. Harder to tell with Hooper, I thought - he seemed a bit off the pace at times to me, but he might look different if he has a few games under his belt. Two of the U20s came on  towards the end of the game - Mackay for Esson and Stark for Meekings.  

I was really impressed with Jordan Roberts yesterday. Looked sharp, good on the ball and actually very good off the ball in terms of closing down. And what a strike for his goal.

It was a pretty simple game for Nat Wedderburn although he did look quite comfortable. I did feel that up against a better midfield he would struggle.

As for JJ Hooper, I think he should be glad he scored otherwise I don't think we would look at him. Didn't really get involved at all and just seemed very off the pace. 

Was also very impressed with Williams and Vincent, thought they both looked very sharp yesterday 

Was trying to remember the name of that trialist striker we had vs clach last pre season, but couldn't remember...think he ended up in Spain somewhere??

John Christophe Ayina, he went on to sign for Getafe's reserve team. Looking up on the stats, it appears he has played 12 games and scoring 2 times with them last season. 

Will there be highlights of this game going up at all?

There were no video cameras at the game, so no.

With no gantry or elevated positions to video from it's pretty much wasted effort trying to cover games at Grant St.

• Agree 1