Central belt travel for Astra home

ICTPaisley

I was wondering if anyone thought it would be a good idea to arrange a coach or even a mini bus for this one.  I'm not 100% sure but am I right in thinking there's no public transport back on the night of the game, meaning the only option at the moment would be to stay over.

you should be able to add an event in the calendar and have people RSVP so you know if its viable. the event will not appear automatically, it needs to be approved, but all members should have the ability to create one. 

can you add the event yourself (you should be able to in the create menu above, or in the calendar) ... It wont appear immediately but I will approve it and when I do this means you will have control over editing it and adding more details. I am going to be offline from 9th-14th July so would not be able to edit or co-ordinate.   

I'd be interested.
I have to be in work on the Friday morning, so depending on what time you are leaving and providing I can get out of work early on the Thursday afternoon I be keen to get to the game.

This is my position too.

Any update on this? I contacted a minibus firm which claimed to 'beat any quote' and he wanted £500 for a 16 seat minibus which I, without having any idea of how much hiring a bus costs, thought was pretty steep - even if we could fill it.