Fantsy Football 2015/16

Biggin

Hi Folks well the new season is underway and we are all looking forward to our first trip into Europe hopefully we will do well and by the Time our Home leg is passed I expect The Fantasy to be Running.

Again this season we will be Running the ICT Classic no limit on Numbers , and The ICT H2H  20 players, If we have the same response as last year then we will have the ICT Championship H2H which hopefully we will be able to fill

We are up and Running ICT Classic and ICT H2H   as previously stated first 20 will be in ICT H2H and then if we need another I will create ITC H2H Championship

So Codes are  ICT Classic   7373-2768

ICT H2H        7373- 2854

So plenty of time to pick your teams change them and change them again before the kick off:cheer01:

Is everybody on holiday or fully focused on the Astra Game very slow uptake in the Fantasy so far

Dont worry....yer old Pal Smee wont let you down. Im BOUND to win this season, haviing finally figured out how to play the game. Cant wait for the new season...bring it on :)

Edited by SMEE

Well Done Smee and just to confuse you there are some new rules once a season your captain can get triple points, once a season you can play all out attack ie only 2 defenders and once a season your subs points will be included in your points total you need to activate each when you wont to play them .

Hi Folks 2 weeks today the fantasy football season starts and now we are over Europe and holidays for most it is time to get down to entering your Fantasy Team. We have 8 registered in both leagues and remember it is the 1st 20 that will join the ICT H2H  if we fill that then I will open up an ICT Championship as we did last season. ICT Classic is unlimited

A reminder of the codes as follows

So Codes are  ICT Classic   7373-2768

ICT H2H        7373- 2854

Well we now have 10 signed up for the Top H2H league , so if you want in the top league you need to get your team in , only when we fill this league will I open up a second league

Some of the names that I don't see so far are a couple of big hitters from last season Steaming In and Sterling Effort , and not too Far behind was Pingu Untd, some of the others  that are missing Subpar Pun FC, FC Chelsea, Farcelona and the Benchwarmers

So come on folks get your team in before the top league fills up

only 8 spaces left now in the top H2H so come on who wants to get in there before I open up the ICT Championship H2H.

I see Steaming In has signed up so come those others I have mentioned I am sure you want a space in the top League:laugh:

Edited by Biggin

Well we don't have the same response as last year less than a week to go and we still have 7 places to fill in the H2H looking very like it will only be 1 league unless we get a last minute burst - those of us who have signed up get onto your mates and get them involved

H2H Code  7373-2854

Well its only a few days to the off and we are still looking for another 7 to fill the league , if it does not fill in the next couple of days then it looks like I will need to phone some friends to ensure a full house

One more joined so now only 6 spaces left  I can leave it until Friday morning then I will have to get my friends/ relations  to fill any remaining spaces, so looks like  there will definitely only be 1 league

So we now have only 2 spaces left so if you want to be in the top league then you need to be quick so join today code 7373-2854

I have opened a second League ICT Championship which will commence from game week 2 so of you are too late for the top league then join this one

Code 882109-464393

If we don't get at least 10 players for the championship then I will just close it down I will keep this open  until Friday 14th 22.00 hrs