Circus in Town and game v St Mirren

Row S

If anyone has passed by the stadium in the last few days you will notice the big top and encampment of the Netherlands Circus on the Home car park. I also noticed tonight that folk attending the circus are parking in the main stand and Away car parks.

The circus is due to stay until after the evening of the 12th July and there is a matinee performance this Saturday at 2.30pm. Now I know that there probably won't be a big crowd at our home friendly with St Mirren, but is there not going to be a bit of a problem with traffic, parking and general access to the stadium? :sad:   

The parking at the stadium has not been an issue for me since 2003 when I decided to park further away after being trapped in the home car park for 30 minutes or more at every home game. I prefer to park are least a 15 minute walk away now. My point here is that it is unlikely that any parking will be available at the stadium in connection with the match unless you arrive much earlier or have a reserved space. So who was the Billy Smarterse or clown that arranged the match or the circus booking or both so that they clash?

I'm not getting worked up about it. I just thought I was providing some useful information for those who would normally use the car parks but obviously from your response the club don't seem that bothered about it. I have however told a disabled badge holder friend of mine that he won't be able to park in his usual spot behind the North Stand.

Parking for fans will be well monitored by stewards and controlled on Saturday. Disabled fans (Blue Badge holders) parking will be in the South Car Park along with everyone else, but situated closer to the stadium in the front part of the car park while space permits.

Circus or preseason  friendly? Tough call. Will probably mosey along for footy but can't say either is floating my boat right now. Not sure what we're going to see of ICTFC ahead of massive midweek fixture.

• Agree 1

Does anyone know if there will be a bus from Caley club tomorrow quite fancy a couple of beers before game

cheers

unlikely, they would struggle to fill a large taxi tomorrow

Im assuming the bar at ground will be open may have to try and gadge a lift there instead

Not really a fault of the club but given the amount of industrial development down that part of town I always wonder why Stagecoach don't run a bus down that way especially during match days. Obviously there'll be a lot more thought that just "send a bus down there" but I wonder if it could have been a nice wee earner for them and make it easier for some fans to get to the ground.