Development League info. (2015/16)

Sneckboy

Guys, I'm thinking of coming from Dundee for this one. Problem is, I need to get to rail station for the 20.15 to Perth. Bit concerned that if the game started, or ran, late, I might miss my train. Next one's the following morning. Anybody care to offer me a lift to the station after the match?

In case anyone's interested, I made it back to the station in time to catch my train. Eventually arrived back in Dundee at 11.30pm. Thought it was a good game. The boy Ferguson took his goals well and the trialist showed a fair burst of speed to outrun the defender for his goal.

John Hughes sportingly berated the ref for his decision to send off Cammy Kerr for two fairly trivial bookings. A real pleasure to talk to Dens legend Bobby Wilson who was at the match with his son, Barry.

Nice wee ground Clach have there. Particularly amused by the '!947/48 Clean Sweep Enclosure'.

My (fairly biased) match report is on the official DFC website.

• Agree 4

If he's fit, whys he not at least been on the bench?

He has been injured. This was his first game back for the development team.

According to the posts on this thread he played and scored last Tuesday too.

If he's fit, whys he not at least been on the bench?

He has been injured. This was his first game back for the development team.

According to the posts on this thread he played and scored last Tuesday too.

As Iain said this was his first game for development team. He played last week in North of Scotland cup not Development League. I believe that was his first game after being out injured for four months.

Edited by Alex MacLeod
  • Agree 1

Tomorrow was 'supposed' to be a free-week for us, but I've noticed that we're now playing Rangers at 6pm at Dumbarton.
This Rangers game was originally scheduled for 15th September, but we also have a game on the 16th September at home to Wick Academy in the North Cup semi-final.
I wonder if we requested a change of date? Instead of having no fixture tomorrow, then back-to-back games on 15/16 September, this seems more sensible.

Edit. Actually, I'm probably being naïve - would the SPFL and Rangers really 'bend' for us, to accommodate a North of Scotland Cup semi?!

Edited by Sneckboy

Team to face Rangers: Hoban, Brown, Howarth, Brown, Gilchrist, McArthur, Maclennan, Blackett, Ferguson, Sutherland, Wilson

1-0 Rangers. (Dylan Dykes 7') 

Edited by ICTRoughi