Cup Final DVD

WYNESS101

There will be a double DVD, the Cup Final on one and a second with highlights of the rest of the season....a kinda "Road to Hampden" and "Road to Europe" type thing.

With so much else going on, and a desire to make sure we get it right, we're not rushing it.....but it will happen.

• Agree 14

There will be a double DVD, the Cup Final on one and a second with highlights of the rest of the season....a kinda "Road to Hampden" and "Road to Europe" type thing.

With so much else going on, and a desire to make sure we get it right, we're not rushing it.....but it will happen.

I will be all over that.

• Agree 2

I know a poster offered a link to the game the other day - but I couldn't get it to 'save'. But, I'd rather have a 'physical' copy of it rather than a download anyway.

Plus, it should make some money for the club. Say it was £9.99, then 5,000 sales would be a nice return.
But I'm probably being naive and overlooking 'overheads', costs and such - CaleyD?!

For a Double DVD, you're probably looking more like a figure of £12 to £15.....but that's just me sticking my thumb in the air and guestimating a price based on what it cost for the Feb 8th 2000 one that was done.

I'd pay that Don, no worries.

And on a similar note, would there be any chance of getting the "A Night to Remember" video on DVD?  As in an official club DVD, I'd buy it.

It's been available on DVD for years!

It was produced by the Supporters Trust (Caley Jags Together).  Think there's probably still copies for sale....sure one of the CJT Board will be able to confirm.

And on a similar note, would there be any chance of getting the "A Night to Remember" video on DVD?  As in an official club DVD, I'd buy it.

PM ME MATE!! Have 2, £5 each, will send through as long as your in Britain! 

• Disagree 2

PM ME MATE!! Have 2, £5 each, will send through as long as your in Britain! 

Thanks, I've got a copy now.  There's some very kind folk on here. :smile::twothumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...