Reporters wanted

tm4tj

Anyone fancy doing some previews/reports this season for CTO. We had a tremendous season last time out and it was a privilege being able to report on our best ever finish and Scottish Cup win. I need assistance doing these as sometimes they come in thick and fast with midweek games etc. The same thing happens every season, lots of people coming forward at the start, but sadly, by the time the season ends CTO have to put up with my ramblings alone. I would prefer if we could have a group of dedicated scribes to help out. In fact, I am on holiday next fortnight, so no Previews/Reports unless anyone can help out. Put your names on this topic or PM me if you are interested.

All those that said they would do some articles last season should still be able to access the editorial forums. Johndo, you should have plenty of time on your hands now.

Here's this weeks preview so you can get the gist of it.............