PerfICT

Assuming no further injury woes, no players returning and no transfer activity:

Fon Williams

Raven Draper Devine Williams

Polworth Tansey

Horner Christie Vigurs

Mutombo

Subs: Esson, Sutherland, Ferguson, Brown, Wedderburn, Lopez

If Vincent is back and fully fit, he might go in ahead of Horner or Polworth? Likewise, Meekings for Draper?

Fon Williams

Raven Draper Devine Tremarco Williams

Polworth

Tansey------------------Vigurs

Christie

Mutombo

Subs - Esson, Lopez, Weddernburn, Horner, Sutherland, Ferguson, Vincent*

*If Vincent isn't fit, bring Brown in.

With a depleted squad, I wonder if a back five, with wing-backs is the way to go.  Harsh to drop Horner but I felt Vigurs adds a different dynamic to the squad.  Not harsh to drop Lopez though.

Edited by Renegade

Fon Williams 

raven.   Draper.    Devine.     Williams

Tansey.    Horner

sutherland.      Christie.      Vigurs

Mutumbo

subs: Esson,  Lopez, wedderburn, brown, polworth, *doran, *tremarco, *vincent. 

*if available

given Ferguson was missing from bench the other night then I doubt he'll be there and heard that meekings won't be fit as he's also tweaked his groin. 

We tend to well against Celtic because they adopt the attitude that they are better than anyone else and focus on simply playing their way.  They come at other teams and that creates space for teams to exploit - if they are good enough.  This takes us back to John Collins and comments about how Celtic need to play deeper against European opposition.  The point here is that we can expect there will be space to exploit when we get the ball.  The defence for Lopez has been to some extent that playing against teams that sit deep makes it hard for our front men to find space and for the midfield to get the ball through to them when they do.  Against Celtic, the problem is getting the ball in the first place, but when you do, there is always space to exploit.  If our creative midfielders can be given the role of being "cutting and dynamic" then there should be opportunities for Lopez to show what he can do.  I therefore hope that Lopez is given the opportunity to start on Saturday as it may just be the opportunity he needs to show the fans why Yogi has put his trust in him.  I sincerely hope he comes good but if not, then it will be time for a change against Hamilton.