ff
AUDIO

TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS

2015-08-22_9-33-05_AM.thumb.png.a57ec31c

Tweets by @ICTFC

Edited by Scotty

Sounds like we are playing some really good football judging by @ICTFC on Twitter. A bit disappointing to lose a goal but I doubt it will remain that way. Lopez seems to have been boosted by his goal at Celtic Park and has had a couple of shots at goal and on target, more than he's had so far this season I think. 

Edited by Okay Faded

Horner and Wedderburn for Lopez and Vigurs. Absolutely crazy subs when we're 1-0 down.  Even more so when you consider we have two attackers on the bench.

Edited by Hiro
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Utterly pathetic. I know that injuries have played their part but even if the alarm bells aren't ringing there is the faintest of dins.  We've had a very kind fixture list but only taken 2 points. A tad concerning to say the least.

Playing with no recognised striker when chasing a game what a joke wrong choice surely 

I hope not but this seems like a thinly veiled dig to the board. 

• Agree 1

Yogi ordered a special banquet last night from the newly opened Don't Beat Astra takeaway. He asked for something spicy up front. Apparently his Clubcard was declined due to lack of funds. He was also advised that the special Jamaican peas and rice were off the menu and the new plain Rice was dodgy and not a good bet. Yogi has apparently cancelled his New Year order as he does not expect to be living locally at that time. ICT officially declined to comment as they appear to be also doing in the "Ask the Club" section.

The Highlands were ours unless we take back Rory and Bryan Prunty. That may not be as fruitful as playing Ferguson and Sutherland but perhaps more cost efficient and generally efficient than the panic buys at present.

image.jpg

• Disagree 1

Absolutely rank rotten. 

Alarm bells should be ringing, losing is a habit as much as winning, given current formula I can't see it changing any time soon.

we can cite injuries all day long, but today was pitiful. Huge improvement needed. 

Football I have seen this year (I.e. Little goal threat) is hardly going to encourage even the most diehard fans to attend regularly. 

Am a glass half full guy, but can't see it at the moment.

Edited by Broonerz
Spelling error, oops!

Question: Why can a team who finished 9th last season can spend money to completely refresh their team and win games. While a team that finished 3rd. Qualified for the Europa Leauge. Won the Scottish Cup. Can only afford to sign nobodies from the lower leagues? I don't see the point in selling players anymore. We do absolutely nothing with the funds. We would have been better pumping all our winnings into offering much improved contracts for players like Shinnie and Watkins.

Edited by lightlamp2

Started the game really well today and should of been 2/3-0 up. Lopez and Mutumbo should of scored. When Hamilton scored though that changed everything. Just spineless after that. No plan B at all. Injuries or not that is terrible.

They moan about attendances. No wonder people aren't coming to watch that.

• Agree 1

That's why I made such a song and dance about keeping Watkins who whilst a converted winger would have improved in the central position with his pace and strength, I agree with lightlamp2, I would have given Shinnie's and Ross's salary to keep him we have cover for those two positions. If you don't have a target up front who will run in behind and thereby stretch the game your midfield will gradually go into a shell looking sideways and back instead of forward. I've seen it happen before.

The striker and injury issues are obviously clear to see, but we also have to adjust our tactics for the players we actually have at our disposal just now, for a long while now whenever the game has not been going our way there is absolutely no plan B or ability to change the system and try to make something happen. The poor start and more importantly lack of goals is very worrying and I fear we have a long season ahead. 

Watkins never wanted to stay ( look at comments from him and agent) and Shinnie had outgrown us. Hamilton took in £1m for Andreu plus other cash for players,  that's why they have more to invest.

The sooner we realise last year was a one off the better. Surviving in Premiership, given our annual turnover, is what we realistically should be looking to achieve ( even if we think we should do better)

I want last year all over again, but let's face it, economics would suggest otherwise.

• Agree 2

• tm4tj unpinned this topic
  • Scotty unfeatured this topic