Owain Fon Williams

ICTRoughi

• 4 weeks later...

It appears our 'keeper has a talent as a painter - but not the Ian Black type - but more the oil-on-canvas version.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3248315/Life-canvas-Inverness-goalkeeper-Owain-Fon-Williams-original-oil-paintings-exhibited-gallery.html

Here, he's showing his excellent work of one of our former players......Cowie!

Cowie.thumb.jpg.140f8e264a794e30b74fd442

• Agree 6

Seriously though " how did we manage to get this Welsh masterpiece to sign for us*?
When Astra scored I thought we had bought a dummy. When he saved that first penalty I knew I was wrong.

Someone mentioned above Real Madrid, After their failure to get the United goalie, , who knows.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

He is in again Colman announced his squad today.  ( according to Sky Sports HQ ) Other custodians mentioned are Hennessy and Ward

Hennessey is getting on a bit, don't know much about Ward. As one of the games is against Andorra I hope he gets a cap.

Can any one tell me who the last non Scot was to get an international call up whilst playing for ICT ? Oh yes it has to be McKay , forgot ?