Team News - Injuries and Suspensions etc

Council Juice

13 minutes ago, Row S said:

Mmm........ Josh's mystery injury and lack of detailed information from the Club is a concern. Methinks there is still more to it. 

Nope he had an injection in his knee 10 days ago if my source is correct and needs to get back to full training 

3 hours ago, caleyboy said:

Don't think opposition managers would take on board what a fans website posts

You think that if the club regularly communicated the fitness status of their players on here, that it wouldn't be picked up by the press?

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, caleyboy said:

Why was it posted that he should have been ok for the Partick game. People really shouldn't post info unless it is acurate cos it makes us think there is more to it.

FFS, perhaps because it is difficult to predict how quickly and injury will heal and how it responds to treatment. Do you seriously believe, along with Dalneigh Caley that we will be given a blow by blow update on every injury situation?. Have you considered that the information on Meekings might have been given to keep Partick guessing on our team and formation.

1 hour ago, Huisdean said:

FFS, perhaps because it is difficult to predict how quickly and injury will heal and how it responds to treatment. Do you seriously believe, along with Dalneigh Caley that we will be given a blow by blow update on every injury situation?. Have you considered that the information on Meekings might have been given to keep Partick guessing on our team and formation.

"Have you considered that the information on Meekings might have been given to keep Partick guessing on our team and formation" If you believe that you are living on another planet man..:lol::lol::lol:

• Agree 1

At midweek press conference prior to Partick game Foran stated that Josh was back in full training and could be available for selection very soon. Thiswas translated by a twitter / facebook account as Josh available for Partick. A typical Chinese whispers scenario

At his age it might be hard for him to come back at all, at any decent level at least. I wouldn't expect to see him again.

14/15 broke his leg

15/16 ruptured tendon in hamstring

16/17 Achilles surgery

Very unlucky for him and for us. Whilst he hasn't had time to make much impact here, it's obviously very bad news that the nearest thing we have to a big name, big wage summer signing is crocked.

Another season, another wasted wage!

• Agree 1

What a nightmare for Kevin McNaughton. Achilles injuries are notoriously long term, so I doubt very much we'll see him again in an ICT shirt. It might even end his career, which is desperate for the the player. I wish him the best and hope he makes a full recovery.

• Agree 3

Depends on extent of damage. If snapped then he's finished. If, as I suspect, its a tear of sheath then it depends on length of tear and success of surgery to pull it all back together. Until someone comes forward and states the extent of damage then I wouldn't right him off just yet

3 hours ago, Alex MacLeod said:

Depends on extent of damage. If snapped then he's finished. If, as I suspect, its a tear of sheath then it depends on length of tear and success of surgery to pull it all back together. Until someone comes forward and states the extent of damage then I wouldn't right him off just yet

Even if it is wired it is 3 months to heal and 6 months rehab then get match fit . Regretfully we need josh for Saturday and doubt he is ready . However suspect Kevin was not the first choice CB's . We have full back cover but not of Kevin's experience 

Just now, rocky1 said:

Even if it is wired it is 3 months to heal and 6 months rehab then get match fit . Regretfully we need josh for Saturday and doubt he is ready . However suspect Kevin was not the first choice CB's . We have full back cover but not of Kevin's experience 

Josh playing at Nairn just now!

• Agree 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic