iamthecaptain1

Team News - Injuries and Suspensions etc

363 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, CaleyD said:

He retired from the game about 30 years ago, so I very much doubt he'll be fit for Saturday.

Billy Mckay, however, is carrying a niggle and may/may not be fit (confirmed to the press by the manager this afternoon).

At the risk of the ban hammer. What a pedantic k**b the top half of your answer makes you look 

8 minutes ago, ferben1994 said:

At the risk of the ban hammer. What a pedantic k**b the top half of your answer makes you look 

Hope you don't get banned...lacking a sense of humour is not a crime.

Usually to judge if someone has a sense of humour, you write something funny first.

5 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Usually to judge if someone has a sense of humour, you write something funny first.

Haha class

Enough insults traded. Can we keep this thread on topic please.......says the Mod lacking a sense of humour.

On 21/03/2017 at 10:56 AM, ictbob said:

Just seen carl tremarco getting on the London train this morning on crutches.

Tremarco out for six months according to Jamie Durrent. Maybe ICTBob can see the future!

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Tremarco out for six months according to Jamie Durrent. Maybe ICTBob can see the future!

FFS. Can't catch a break at the moment. 

C-AKivWXYAAs5Kf.jpg:large

Tremarco out, obviously, but Billy Mckay and David Raven are fit.

With Billy King free to leave Hearts, I wonder if he'll be wanted by anyone else, or is the Championship below him. Like ICT, he needs to rebuild his career.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, tm4tj said:

With Billy King free to leave Hearts, I wonder if he'll be wanted by anyone else, or is the Championship below him. Like ICT, he needs to rebuild his career.

Has he been told he is free to go? I recall he signed a six month extension to take up to the end of December 2017. He had a good season for Hearts in the Championship a couple of seasons back. Maybe it's his level.

ETA: I see he has been told he has no future at Hearts: http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-will-allow-billy-king-to-leave-on-free-transfer-1-4433554

Edited by RiG

Posted (edited)

Dundee Utd Bound ?

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/dundee-united-move-to-sign-hearts-winger-billy-king-1-4437599

For me personally he's been a bit of a disappointment has the odd run here and there but pretty anonymous in most games. Doesn't show enough fighting spirit , certainly not enough to show he'd be an asset worth keeping 

Edited by jagster

From what I've seen journeyman with injury niggles. Not worth an ICT contract offer.