Plastic Whistle Away

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

5 hours ago, RedCard said:

I'll be there with a few of the Glasgow boys. Last time we played at Firhill we met at the Hall on Sauchiehall St and then went up from there. 

Either the Hall or O'Neill's or somewhere like the Griffin would work, or else there is Munro's on Great Western Road again, which is pretty handy for St George's X for anyone getting the tube from Queen St.

Somewhere in Kelvinbridge post-match, I assume?

5 hours ago, alternative maryhill said:

Either the Hall or O'Neill's or somewhere like the Griffin would work, or else there is Munro's on Great Western Road again, which is pretty handy for St George's X for anyone getting the tube from Queen St.

Somewhere in Kelvinbridge post-match, I assume?

The Griffin is a great shout mate. I'm up for meeting in there if it suits everyone 

I'd flagged this up as a possible Gringo away day but the current state of the railway down my way could scupper that. But its only Wednesday so plenty of time for them to fix it....or for it to get worse.

So..I'm a possibly maybe.

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

Technically I don't see how they can differentiate between a Partick student in Inverness going home for the match or 20 ICT students in Glasgow sitting in the main stand for free.

No I agree but I've queried it and have been assured they are allowed to do this! You can do the same if you wish,?

On 11/18/2015, 9:47:08, Gringo said:

I'd flagged this up as a possible Gringo away day but the current state of the railway down my way could scupper that. But its only Wednesday so plenty of time for them to fix it....or for it to get worse.

So..I'm a possibly maybe.

Cue the snow

• Agree 1