Hearts Away

ForanFan

I've had exactly the same experience...ring Hearts,  ring ICT, ring back Hearts, ring ICT again (who will call me back on Monday)

I can organise flights, rent a flat for the weekend, book tickets to the Zoo and other visitor attractions...all nice an easy, But to buy two bleedy tickets to a football match, not so!

• Agree 6

Doubt I (we) will bother with this one due to the pathetic ticketing situation. Hopefully we can buy them on the day at the ground. I'm not going to commit spending money on a game that I'm not 100% certain I will make. Its not as if we're going to fill the away end and run up a two mile queue is it? I've never liked buying tickets in advance for a normal league game. As I say, its pathetic.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Alex MacLeod said:

I have just purchased tickets from ICT online shop. I believe they may also be on sale at ICT ticket office. I also think it likely they're will be cash gates at Tynie

If you're buying on the day (if it's possible) give yourself plenty of time. The queues at the ticket office at tynie are horrendous.

It's been a while since I've been to Tynecastle so forgive me if I'm out of touch re normal meeting place for pre-match drinks. I've gone to the aptly named Caley Sample Room in the past, just along the road from Diggers, which is usually a scrum on match days. The pub grub is usually good at the CSR too. So I'll be heading there for 12.30 if any one else is up for it.