Inverness CT -V- Celtic

Scotty

Just got around to watching the highlights.  I missed the live transmission on Sunday lunchtime as I was away for w/end, with no access to Sky.  (Only plus point from this was being able to watch Andy Murray's heroics on BBC).

It looked to me as if Fon Williams could have done better for the first goal.  He did make amends though with some fine saves in second half.  Liked the way Storey took his goal. Absolute mess for their third goal. Couldn't make out who was to blame.

However, not the worst performance by us. A good win at Hearts next Saturday can get our season going.

21 hours ago, caley100 said:

We are shipping far too many goals due to shyte defending, get Devine off, put either Raven or Horner at RB, And our best defence back in there.

Spot on. Is Raven still injured? I feel Devine has been given a chance but he's not filled Warren's boots at all - he's let us down too many times this season.

Meekings just has to play CB where he's been outstanding for us since Butcher had the sense to switch him there from RB.

• Agree 1

• Scotty unpinned and unfeatured this topic