Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO
TEXT
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
Capture.thumb.PNG.a453efd487e6cf22539d3a
Tweets by @ICTFC

Barry Wilson doing his best to make sure we don't get a decent crowd at Tulloch Stadium by saying the crowd will want their money back  and other derogatory remarks about the ICT games he has been to this season.-------------poor show from an ex player---probably sour grapes

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 4

That's one goal in 9 games for our star striker only striker - it's not that he's playing badly, it's just a symptom of the way the team is playing.  We will slide down the league until the goals start to flow again for him, you can't rely on long range efforts from midfielders finding the target as frequently as they have done during this time.

• Agree 2

That was a dreadful affair today. I thought today's passing and communication within the team wasn't there. I felt really sorry for Miles Storey because of the lack of service. One thing that really annoyed me today was the fact that Tremarco and Raven had acres of spaces on the wings and they weren't allowed to utilise it because of the narrow style of play Yogi likes. 

We need to up the game especially with Hearts in town next weekend

• Agree 2

This is just dull, turgid cr@p. Football is an entertainment business and whatever our football is at the moment, it's not entertaining. If Man U fans are bored with the football at Old Trafford, they should try suffering 90 min at Inverness. Sorry to be so negative, but all my optimism after the win at New Year has been sucked out of me! Width, pace and goals, please!

Edited by PerfICT
spelling
  • Agree 3

Not a classic- both teams equally poor. Partick should have had a few yellows for constant fouling and hiding back/ pulling our players. We were woeful all over the park, storey made some good runs and squandered a few chances aswell. Mutombo got a good bollocking from Yogi  and was hooked soon after. Polworth provided some good play when he came on and Warrens heed must be throbbing with the amount of clearing headers. Otherwise one to forget, but a point better off.

• Agree 1

Yet another awful, boring negative game from a John Hughes side.  No flair, width or creativity but I am sure that our manager will be happy with the performance.  Unfortunately we are right in the relegation mix and unless Hughes changes things fast I fear for us.  How are Foran and Roberts going to get match fit if the manager refuses to use his subs!?!?  Barry Wilson 100% right, I would love him on the park right now giving us the width we desperately need!!

• Agree 3

Where is this passion yogi keeps talking about???

Where is the Spirit yogi keeps talking about???

Where are the characters yogi keeps talking about???

Only one sub used today and yet we had Roberts, Foran and Sutherland on bench who could have given us something different for the last 20 mins.

I am really getting sick of this possession football we keep playing it was good to start with now everyone seems scared to put the ball forward so they keep passing it back while the other team bomb forward to put pressure on us.

Even Barry Wilson is seeing what we are all seeing not enough attacks being created and we are just holding out for most possession

• Agree 4

2 hours ago, bughtmaster said:

Barry Wilson doing his best to make sure we don't get a decent crowd at Tulloch Stadium by saying the crowd will want their money back  and other derogatory remarks about the ICT games he has been to this season.-------------poor show from an ex player---probably sour grapes

:laugh:

This is a joke right? 

• Agree 4

Apparently a pay what you can ticket was bought for tuppence which was just about the right price for often dull and slow football. On the back of the Stirling game it was a long boring afternoon. Miles storey was isolated and not supported from midfield enough. Oh well...another point in the bag.

• Agree 2

Storey should always be in the box. With his quick feet and the right wingers playing with him he will be some threat. Right now he is playing all over up front going back to his own half to win the ball and drive forward yet no one follows him to support.

• Agree 2

Well I can't say I'm surprised that Hughes may have been questioning commitment because that was dreadful...infact shambolic! The defence were pretty solid, but from there on it was just sore to watch! Tansey played side to side (but had no options) draper just didn't seem to be up to it and vigurs was just a disgrace! 

Mutumbo tried but seemed to think he was playing rugby always running into trouble and Williams didn't seem to be involved in anything! Storey as usual ran the channels, done what he could but just isn't getting chances! 

Why was polworth not playing? Him over vigurs any day! And how can Hughes not see that when we're putting in a performance like that a change is needed! Foran, Sutherland, Roberts...3 players fit again and can make a difference yet none of them were used! 

I couldn't even take a positive out of that, top 6 or not, it felt like a defeat! We can only hope that the hearts game next week triggers the kind of run we had last time! 

• Agree 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic