Picture of the Day--When in danger, act quickly> ha! Ha!

Scarlet Pimple

www.apexresort.com/the-mountain/media/pictures-of-the-day/n/media/pictures-of-the-day/

A day out at Apex Alpine in British Columbia, Canada.  The  site of the worst experience of the Pimple's skiing career came alive one day on the GUNBARREL run at Apex.:ohmy:so-called since it was shaped like the inside of a very tight  gun barrel which did not allow for fast skiing, only fast turns. Once he started out there was no going back and one fall followed another until  he finally reached the bottom of the slope , exhausted and greeted by  the jeers and cheers of the other members of the club. Oh!  the ignominy  of it all. I noted all their names in a little black book and the next time I was out with them I showed them  a thing or two I can tell you.:lol:

Meanwhile , back at the ranch :-----------

1.What IS this lad doing.? Is he scared of the drop ahead of him and decides to check -out at all costs.:laugh: ....or...

2. Loses control when he hits the powder..:crazy:..   or

3. Figures that the cliff ahead is  much more forbidding than he anticipated? :whoosh: and then very quickly decidedes that discretion is the better part of valour?

(Note:- from the angle of the trees below the edge of the rise it can be assessed that the associated slope is not that bad at all and even if he went airborne  he would not be in deep trouble when he landed unless his present trajectory prompted him to land on his heid,.like. Ha! Ha!

You all do have a good day.  S.P.