Goodwillie

caleyboy

8 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

According to Sportsound we are trying to get him on loan. If true it's important that we pull out the stops to beat County to his signature..

Yes, I know it is still just a rumour, but Goodwillie would be much better than Robson as compensation if Tansey goes.

County could easily use their forthcoming League Cup Final monies to beat us to the signature of the very kind of player we desperately need - with some of our fans having willed County to be in the very position where they could do so!

14 hours ago, Yngwie said:

County could easily use their forthcoming League Cup Final monies to beat us to the signature of the very kind of player we desperately need - with some of our fans having willed County to be in the very position where they could do so!

County wouldn't have needed that League Cup Final money to sign him. They have plenty of dough from Uncle Roy do Ro$$ County.

• 2 months later...
Guest FedererCaleyFan
44 minutes ago, jagster said:

A county fan was saying the other day we were in for Goodwillie Could he be one of the pre contracts? 

Could be possible especially with him being an apparent target during the last transfer window, but, id prefer Hughes to look elsewhere for Strikers, in fact, possibly going down the Hearts route of looking abroad.

I reckon the 2 pre contracts could be Andrew Considine and Ryan Tafazolli.

Goodwillie, a player with a reputation for getting in trouble when he was at DUtd and elsewhere, punted out of Aberdeen due to his lazy attitude, he is also barred from most of the pubs & clubs in town - all that while being one of the Dons highest paid players. Hasn't done anything of not on his loan period. His work ethic and attitude don't suggest he is the sort of player we should be signing, I'd rather use the money he'd want to try fine 2 young hungry strikers either down south or look at others being released.

Any Considine :whoosh:

• Agree 2

18 hours ago, FedererCaleyFan said:

Could be possible especially with him being an apparent target during the last transfer window, but, id prefer Hughes to look elsewhere for Strikers, in fact, possibly going down the Hearts route of looking abroad.

I reckon the 2 pre contracts could be Andrew Considine and Ryan Tafazolli.

Hi Shaun!

• Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 8:20 PM, jagster said:

A county fan was saying the other day we were in for Goodwillie Could he be one of the pre contracts? 

Somebody having a laugh at your expense - or at least I hope so - would be an awful signing.... :redcard:

• Agree 2