Team for WELL

WYNESS101

Once again we are defending the Scottish cup this weekend....

Team:

Fon Williams

Raven Warren Meekings (if fit if not Danny) D.Williams

Draper Tansey

Polworth Vigurs Mutombo

Storey

I'll be there. Let's hope we have a good following down from the Highlands this Saturday like we had at Stirling

:ictscarf:

48 minutes ago, RiG said:

A Motherwell fan on P & B has said that there will be a minutes applause in the 23rd minute for a Well supporter who recently passed away age 23.

Not in any way wanting to make light of a premature and tragic death which I'm sure our fans will join in in marking but some of us are at the stage where our minutes applause would be well into the second half.....

Fon williams

raven.   Warren. Devine. D.williams

.            Tansey.  Draper

mutumbo.   Polworth.   Roberts 

Storey 

subs: Esson, tremarco, Hughes, R.williams, vigurs, foran, wedderburn. 

Cant see any of our injured players returning! I would like to see us have D.williams in midfield but i read that yogi hoped to start Roberts last week so wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him start tomorrow! If not then Williams in midfield and tremarco at LB! Although if Vincent was to return I still couldn't see him starting! 

44 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

Not in any way wanting to make light of a premature and tragic death which I'm sure our fans will join in in marking but some of us are at the stage where our minutes applause would be well into the second half.....

Wouldn't you need a significant period of second half injury time?