Barry Robson and Michael Higdon

Guest Shaun

My very reliable sources are telling me that we are likely going to sign Michael Higdon and Victor Zapata-Caicedo in the next couple of days on free transfers until the end of the season.

I am also very reliably informed that Barry Robson is coming to us next season after he gets released by Aberdeen at end of the season.

Methinks Shauns 'very reliable source' is ICT Loyal Army facebook page. Someone is very much winding you up Shaun. Lets look at the facts.

Higdon....as far as I know he's still contracted to Sheffield United

Robson...will be almost 38 by end of season and more likely to retire than move club.

Zapata...Came on trial with Liam Hughes. I'd have thought that if he impressed when on trial he'd have been signed before now.

On ‎03‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 2:24 AM, Shaun said:

My very reliable sources are telling me that we are likely going to sign Michael Higdon and Victor Zapata-Caicedo in the next couple of days on free transfers until the end of the season.

I am also very reliably informed that Barry Robson is coming to us next season after he gets released by Aberdeen at end of the season.

Shaun are you really Chic Young under another name?