CJT AGM Notice

Please note that Caley Jags Together will be holding their 2016 Annual General Meeting for members on Thursday the 25th of February at 7pm. Venue is the ICT Social Club, Greig Street, Inverness. Attached (should be) the full notice, previous minutes and nomination form for new board members. Nominations for new board members are asked to be submitted by 12 noon on the 24th and are very welcome as there are several board spaces that we would like to fill!

Please be aware that this is a change from the original AGM date due to issues getting information out and the unfortunate recent loss of several board members.

Race night will still be going ahead at the Social Club on the 19th at 7.30pm, all are welcome.

Many thanks.

CJT AGM Notice 2016.pdf

• Agree 1

• Scotty pinned and featured this topic

Two questions....

The Agenda makes reference to Resolutions, but none are included?

The nomination form asks for a signature to confirm agreement to being bound by the Society Rules and Board Membership Policy but neither of these things are included, nor any information as to where people can get a copy?

Please advise.

On 2/8/2016 at 8:56 PM, L_G said:

Standard agenda but no resolutions on this occasion.

Is a resolution not required for the adoption of the accounts?

On 2/8/2016 at 9:24 PM, L_G said:

For further information rules etc please email admin@ictst.co.uk  I hope that helps you.

I sent an email at 22:05 on Monday (8th) but I've had no reply, not even an acknowledgement.

Let me know if you've not received it and I can copy the content onto here for you instead.

38 minutes ago, highlandexile said:

Is too late to become a member of cjt and then stand for election to the board? 

Absolutely not.  You can download a membership application http://ictsupporterstrust.co.uk/images/stories/forms/cjt_mem_app_a4.pdf

Once this is acknowledged you can complete a board nomination form.

CJT board members will be at the CJT desk in the sports bar on Monday night at the Aberdeen game if anyone has any questions or wishes to submit either board nomination or membership forms

21 minutes ago, WYNESS101 said:

I will be there. Really want to know about the CJT and get involed with it

Please download the files above and submit a nomination by Wednesday lunch time to the stadium for the attention of CJT.  Nominations have to be in in advance for board members.  I'm sure you would make a welcome addition to the board.  Let me know if you need a signature on your nomination form

Just a quick reminder that the deadline for nominations is tomorrow 12 noon.  Please ensure that your completed nomination papers are at the stadium before 12 on Wednesday if you wish to stand to join the board at the AGM.

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic