Gellions Bar ICTFC Supporters Buses

Gellionsictfc

44 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Again, I have no issue with the Gellions running a bus, Dows running a bus....or even the health food shop on Baron Taylor Street running a bus!  They're free to do that and we'll see if there's the demand across the support for it (which I'm not sure there is but we'll see).  We all know how hard CJT find it to fill a bus at times, so surely if you're on the board of CJT, your job should be to fill it's bus.  Attempting to run a bus for somewhere else would that would potentially harm the amount travelling on the CJT bus (and not to mention the missing out on revenue) so would undoubtedly be a conflict of interests.  If you're on the CJT board, you're attention should be with the CJT bus.  I don't think that's too much to ask.

The CJT people are all volunteers giving off there time freely. Your previous analogy of a Coca Cola employee promoting Pepsi is simply not valid. It might be time for you to stop flogging this particular deceased equine....

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

On 24/02/2016 at 8:03 AM, Renegade said:

It'll be interesting to see how the Gellions bus gets on in competition with the CJT bus, especially considering it's the same price.

Pretty good that they have kept the price the same instead of trying to undercut.

CJT still offer the best value for a family away day with u 14s £10 

One poster quoted what was on the Gellions Facebook page it's just it looked like it was their own quote.

Hope it all works well

• Agree 1

Happy to see the Gellions running a bus - there's enough demand out there.

Would be happy to get together when we run low: say this Tuesday to Hearts - we have less than 20, but with your numbers, we would have enough to run a bus.

I may bump into you, Ross, at Dundee on Saturday.

• Agree 3

17 hours ago, Renegade said:

Again, I have no issue with the Gellions running a bus, Dows running a bus....or even the health food shop on Baron Taylor Street running a bus!  They're free to do that and we'll see if there's the demand across the support for it (which I'm not sure there is but we'll see).  We all know how hard CJT find it to fill a bus at times, so surely if you're on the board of CJT, your job should be to fill it's bus.  Attempting to run a bus for somewhere else would that would potentially harm the amount travelling on the CJT bus (and not to mention the missing out on revenue) so would undoubtedly be a conflict of interests.  If you're on the CJT board, you're attention should be with the CJT bus.  I don't think that's too much to ask.

It actually costs CJT to run buses so I cant see how they are missing out on revenue

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, Alex MacLeod said:

It actually costs CJT to run buses so I cant see how they are missing out on revenue

If regulars from the CJT busses start to join the Gellions bus wouldn't that mean lost revenue for them? If they don't make any profit from the busses already then surely it'll mean even more money is lost. 

• Agree 2

On 25 February 2016 at 5:35 PM, CaleyD said:

CJT Buses operate from the Social Club.....pretty sure that's a "local boozer".

Fair enough you could argue it is but it is one establishment I've not had the misfortune to enter in years

Even in highland league days it seemed to attract some of the biggest roasters in Inverness 

Suppose it's a good place to store the cake ingredients though what with its catering facilities

Dougal

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Wow. Renegades gone and got himsel pretty worked up into a frothing mess here over people trying to get more of our fans to the games:lol:

Also can anyone confirm 100% the boy Dougal actually supports us.

Good luck to the Gellieons bus and equally to the hard working CJT. :ictscarf:

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

• 1 month later...