Easter Road and ? Onwards

43 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

One game at a time. One game at a time.

Sundays a big day but I can't look any further forward that the match itself.

One game at a time is absolutely the right attitude for players and management but, without taking anything for granted, as an ordinary fan I am looking beyond and dreaming of defending our trophy in the May sunshine at the National Stadium...

I didn't look past a single game in the Cup run last year. 

If we beat Hibs it will be good to get to a semi final again. With the gate split, one or both matches will be a near sell out at Hampden. 

If we beat Hibs.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, scottishtribble said:

Can you get tickets at the gate?

I went to the Hibs ticket office today which was staffed by Americans who didn't understand the terms "away end" or "pay at the gate". Once we established that i "cheer for Inverness" they called their supervisor who confirmed that we CAN pay at the gate.

27 minutes ago, Caley Stan said:

I went to the Hibs ticket office today which was staffed by Americans who didn't understand the terms "away end" or "pay at the gate". Once we established that i "cheer for Inverness" they called their supervisor who confirmed that we CAN pay at the gate.

Awesome. Whop whop whop.

54 minutes ago, Caley Stan said:

"Don't let them through guys, don't let them through!"

2 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

You will never know unless you try. Take me for example. I don't look anywhere near 65.

That's because you have just turned 63 

Edited by rocky1

6 hours ago, scottishtribble said:

thats cool don't know if i will get away with being that age. lol

NB the Hibs fans still have the facility to purchase their home end £5 tickets online after the cut off date.

Extracted from the Hibs website.

Inverness C.T 6 Mar

William Hill Scottish Cup
Sunday, March 06 2016
Kick-off 14:00

Hibernian can confirm ticket arrangements for the William Hill Scottish Cup Quarter Final with Inverness Caledonian Thistle on Sunday 6 March, kick off 2pm.

Tickets will be on sale from 10am on Wednesday 24 February, and are available online, by phone or from the Hibernian Ticket Office.

Prices

Adults: £20

FT student/OAP (65 & over): £10

0-17 year old: £5 if purchased by 5pm on Friday 4 March, £10 if purchased after 5pm on Friday 4 March

Disabled: The disabled person pays the price of the group they are in and the carer, where required is admitted free of charge.

Methods of Purchasing

Tickets can be purchased, online at www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc  or in person during opening times at the Ticket Office.   Alternatively by telephoning the call centre on 0844 844 1875 option 1.

Please note a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket by telephone only, applicable to adults and concessions will be charged.  No booking fees for booking online.

Edited by 12th Man