John Hughes has to be sacked ASAP!!!

Guest Shaun

Guest Shaun

I know this may not go down well but I don't give a **** because I'm entitled to my opinion. 

Its time for Kenny Cameron to act and sack John before its to late,  Graeme Bennett would have acted my now.

Before anyone mentions our injuries, I'm not going to accept that because it's no excuse and is frankly, a lame excuse. 

In my opinion,  we can't afford to go down so its time to act before its to late.

Time for Graham Alexander or Stuart McCall to come in and save us. 

32 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Stuart McCall? Seriously?

The best chance would be if Deila left Celtic, Stubbs replaced him and McCall took over at Hibs. That's the only way he'd save us. 

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Its time for Kenny Cameron to act and sack John before its to late,  Graeme Bennett would have acted my now.

Do not think in GB's watch we did anything of note in the SPL . Try living in the 

current world not the past 

3years of profit ,league cup final,Scottish Cup winners ,European Football highest ever finish in SPL I would take KC's record 

• Agree 2

35 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

With so many injuries we really should be getting more of a rub of the green liniment.

Just a thought, we could do with the Hamilton physio to help our injured players.  When their players wend down rolling around in severe pain today she came on gave them a wee rub and they were up and running about within minutes :smile:

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Aaaaaah the answer to all our problems we have currently.............why has no one thought of it before?. Hang on a minute I think Chelsea have tried that!!!. Everytime Roman threw his toys out of the pram another manager got sacked( 12 managers in 10 years). Frustrating as things are at the moment giving YOGI the bullet is not the answer IMHO

• Agree 1

Debateable if you are entitled to your opinion if its as moronic as that and quite frankly if the best adjective you can think up is **** (whatever that may be) sums up your contribution. Guess you were one of the 'supporters' today who failed to recognise we had a weakened and makeshift team out today. We have played worse and won, from the start we had people complaining about everything the players did, this negativity does get to the players, Couple of people in the north stand along from me kept a stream of criticism of players and manager probably thinking they were spreading their footballing wisdom but really just showing them to be the fools they are. If you don't want to support your local team through thick and then then get on a bus to Glasgow every second week and depending on which particular scarf you choose you will support a team that wins every week, suggest you pick green for the next 4 year then change to blue, don't throw away your ICT scarf as you will want to come along to the cup final every 10 years or so.

We had a great season last year, we are having a more challenging season this year, but that's what supporting a smaller team is all about, So man up, and support the team. Now is not the time to change the Manager, financially we cant compete with many of the teams around us, we are not an attractive proposition for an established ambitious Manager. If we are successful we will lose players and have to be realistic we are a selling and rebuilding team. This does not mean we cannot have moments in the sun, we are the Scottish Cup holders, its March and we are still in the cup, we are established in the SPFL and not in the relegation zone (yet) 20 years ago at the start of this journey this would certainly be seen as positive.

• Agree 9

Guest Shaun

The best place for you Mr IHE is the scrap yard because your an old ****** who is getting deluded!!! 

Stupid ****. 

16 hours ago, Shaun said:

I know this may not go down well but I don't give a **** because I'm entitled to my opinion. 

Before anyone mentions our injuries, I'm not going to accept that because it's no excuse and is frankly, a lame excuse. 

In my opinion,  we can't afford to go down so its time to act before its to late.

Do you not think this has become extremely tiresome?  Whether it's on here (under a variety of usernames), P&B, Facebook or some Tartan Army forum, you're obsessed with demanding people's sacking.  Why? We hit a bad spell (no matter what the circumstances or the success we've had previously) and as predictably as night follows day, you come in with posts that almost make sound like you're screaming at your computer screen.  At the start these meltdowns were funny, but now this obsession seems to have become sad, predictable and pathetic.

• Agree 5
  • Disagree 1

We don't need a new manager but I have made a decision that I will be taking training this week.

I plan to take a picture of a football goal with me and my message will be this:- (this is the serious bit folks)

Have no fear and do not choose the easy option, simples.

Injuries are due to our style of play. ( Good English may be owing to our style of play )

If you dally on the ball and kick sideways the opposition know what you are up too and close you down. This means they catch you with heavy tackles. If you play Butcher style and get rid up field quickly defences don't press but retreat to cover the long pass. Hence you don't get caught with the ball . So I feel the style of our play is contributing to our many injuries.

Teams have got used to our style this season, last season they were taken by surprise, now they know we we won't punt up field they are on to us like a ton of bricks.

With regard to Hughes he has passed his sell by date.  Maybe not this season but he will eventually take us down. 

He took over from Butcher ( a dirty word ) but he inherited  a decent squad, That squad has started to disappear, and the replacements are not as good.   It can be seen at Newport too, which after Butcher with the new manager  has started to win games, true the new manager has turned them around, but the salient test it is the players Butcher left and sorted out. 

Some replacements like Tansey and  Fon Williams are good , but others are not.

Another point I would make is the tactics are poor. I will give one example.  We were winning one nil in the cup final, with a few minutes left. We got a free kick on the edge of the box, what did we do?.

We attacked, virtually all our players went up field  . Well you know what happened the free kick was cleared we had one man back, Falkirk broke on the counter, professional foul, resulted  and  we had a sending off.

Bad tactics in the extreme, never criticised because we got the win. It happens all the time. The team is not trained to shut the stable door.

Sorry for the diatribe, but I am fed up with the way the team are playing.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

• tm4tj locked this topic