Scotty

44 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

They are indeed. I once broke a seat at Fir Park by sitting down rather too firmly....need to shed a stone or two...

^^^ smashed a seat up and threw it at the Motherwell Bois when Roberts scored that screamer the other week.

• Agree 4

9 hours ago, Joe DiMaggio said:

Yes but there are some on here who will complain about them no matter what and it's pretty continual from certain posters. It's pretty simple if you don't like that noise sit elsewhere. The over exaggeration and dramatics here from some is pathetic. One person went through a gate and that equals a pitch invasion?

There were also plenty of police about who didn't arrest anyone at the game so the behaviour can't have been as criminal as some here are making out. If it was the police would have intervened. If you think the behaviour is excessive then leave it to the police. We have had people on here wanting to report our own fans to get them banned and wishing these young boys would not come back. As mentioned if they attended a game in Europe it would probably be enough to send them over the edge. 

You then get clowns like bannerman who look down their noses at them and judge them, call them stupid and has said countless times that they are so stupid they will kill themselves. And he is the last person that should be looking his nose down at them as anyone that has met him or been taught by him thinks he's a total bell end. 

You will probably find that Charles actually looks up to the majority of them

Edited by 12th Man
  • Agree 1

This fan rampage has been blown out of all proportion by the do gooders brigade. I don't condone violence or wanton vandalism but ffs, do we really want to go back to the BBC2 Old Grey Whistle Test days when Lynyrd Skynyrd were giving it their all, three guitars blazing and an audience of cultural viewers with beards and polo neck jumpers clapping politely whilst bolted to their eats.. I know which I prefer.

However, keep the replies polite and wind yer neck in guys as some of the replies are getting personal.

• Agree 3

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 10:06 PM, Joe DiMaggio said:

The club do need them, quite badly actually. How many seats were broken btw? How many people were hurt? I'm sure you can tell us. 

If their behaviour is so over the top then let the police deal with it. 

We have a small number of fans who make good noise. If you don't like it then sit elsewhere. There is plenty of space. You can then look down your nose at them and even moan about them on the Internet. 

Not me who is looking down my nose at our fans my friend as it appears anyone who disagrees with you is not entitled to say so. Didn't say anything about people being hurt or if seats were broken but if fans are behaving in an unseemly manner, even if only a minority, it can reflect on the club and perhaps discourage people from attending which is the opposite of what we both want.Being of a generation who have sung and shouted at football matches for over 40 years, I am happy to sing and support my team but will not sing along with certain songs if I think they are offensive. Enough said by me on this topic now.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic